Ch.15: F**ked Around & Found Out

Start from the beginning

"Senior & I on the other hand always have. So this is on par for us. Not for you & Mama Sheryl" I took the napkin he ripped from the roll & cleaned off my nail, the both of us looking at his now clean ones. I watched him look up at me, kissing my hand. He didn't say anything else as he grabbed both of my shoulders & kissed my lips.

"C'mon. Carl & Lex are probably wondering what the hell is taking us so long" he chuckled as he grabbed my hand pulling me up from leaning as we started walking out of the kitchen

"Maurice" I stopped & he looked back at me and shook his head before he let out a huff, dropping his head.

"I know Babe. I'll talk to her or whatever...Let's just go enjoy a movie with our friends & deal with this parent bullshit later...Maybe later, later cause there's something else I wanna do later on" he sunk his teeth into his bottom lip & looked at me with nothing but pure lust in his orbs.

"Cause the way your ass is sitting in these tights" he exclaimed as he took my hips into his hands, dropping them down to squeeze both of my ass cheeks "And Vaeh ain't here either...Wooo! Gotta a nigga wanting to send them home" he joked while nodding his head in the direction of the theater room that housed our guest.

"Stooop" I whined trying to get out of his grip that seemed to get tighter the more I tried to pull away "Why do you always wanna fuck & why do I always want to, too?" we laughed as he popped my ass.

"Cause you a big ass freak like me Adina Howard" he winked & we cackled some more, my hand gently caressing his strong chest.

"It's no wonder why I'm always getting pregnant" I finished & it got awkwardly silent between us, just realizing what I said. The lust that once took over his gaze was quickly replaced with sadness. Way to kill the mood. "I mean..." I tried to correct but he put his index finger up to his lips & shook his head.

Not saying a word, he just grabbed my hand and lead me to the theater room, where Lex was all cuddled up with Carl. He had the remote & was scanning quickly through the movies & that shit had my stomach sick. I guess the same could be said for Lex, who immediately got up & ran to the nearest bathroom.

Carl looked around confused & shrugged his shoulders as he kept scrolling.

"Bro, how can you even see shit?" Maurice asked as he took the reclining seat next to him, pulling me onto his lap. "You're scrolling fast as fuck, making me dizzy."

"I've been on vaction for almost a week & when Lex is at work, all I do is watch shit. In short" he paused as he turned to look at Maurice before a smirk grew on his face. "I know what's where & what I wanna watch."

"So search the title, shit. It's quicker, cause that shit is doing something to my stomach" I interjected as I covered my mouth feeling like I was gonna throw up too. Just as I made the mental decision in my head to go check on Lex, she had returned & apologized before cuddling back up under Carl.

They decided to watch some movie with Halle Berry in it, I didn't catch the title but I laid up under my man, my head resting on his chest, thigh over his leg as his hand rested on my ass. Just comfortable & sleepy. It was still early-ish when the credits rolled & the guys decided to play dominos in the den.

That meant the opportunity presented itself for me to speak with Lex about her pregnancy that a week after Thanksgiving she just stopped talking about completely. That was off & weird to me. So as I scrolled to find us something else to watch, she sat quietly beside me, which again is unlike her. She's been off this whole night.

"So you're saving your pregnancy announcement for Christmas?" I quizzed without ever removing my eyes from the screen, but I could see her glare at me in my peripheral. She scoffed and readjusted in her seat.