Chapter 14 - The cadets know Monami's truth

Começar do início

M(crying): Sid,I am sorry I am sorry. Maine try kiya Papa ko manane ke liye ki mujhe wapis academy jana hai, wo mera dream hai.
Par unko koi farak nahi padta meri kya wishes hain. And I don't think that he even cares about that.
I am sorry Sid , par tu akela nahi hai bilkul nahi.
[Sub- Sid,I am sorry I am sorry. I tried to convince Papa that I want to go back to the academy. That is my dream.
But he doesn't understand what my wishes are. And I don't think that he even cares about that.
I am sorry Sid , but you are not alone not at all. ]

Sid: Akela hi to hu tere bina. MomG ke jaane ke baad tu aur Juhi Mom hi the mere paas phir JuhiMom bhi chali gayi ab bas tu hai Monu. DaddyG ne mujhe pyaar nahi diya infact kabhi samjha hi nahi , bas paise diye. Tu mera support hai Monu.
Mere liye aaja walnut uncle se ladke.
[Sub- I am alone without you. After the departure of MomG, you and Juhi Mom were the only with me, then Juhi mom also went away, now I only have you Monu. ]

M: I am sorry Sid. I know Mai hi teri emotional family. Ganju uncle loves you bas wo express nahi karte hai. Aur mai nahi aa sakti Sid, I can't .
[Sub- I am sorry Sid. I know I am only your emotional family. Ganju uncle loves you it's just that he is not able to express it. And I cannot come Sid, I can't.]

Sid: Lekin Monu walnut uncle ne kya kiya aesa ki tu aapna dream chod kar aese hi chali gayi ,mujhe chod ke chali gayi.
[Sub- But Monu what did Walnut Uncle do such that you left your dream and left like this, left me .]

M: Kabhi jaana nahi chahti thi but Dad . Muje bhi yakeen nahi hua pehli bar sunke. But, he said ki agar mein willingly unke saath ghar nahi gai to wo Karan aur academy ko sue karedenge. Tu hi bata mein kya karti.. Mere sapne ke liye Karan ka career barbad aur academy, academy band karwa deti , jisse un saare cadets ka sapna juda hai. Batra sir ke medals daav pe lage hai.
Apni selfishness ki wajah se how could I?
Tu to muje jaanta hai na, mein itni selfish nahi hu ke mein mere sapne ke liye baaki logon ke sapne, unki mehnat destroy kardu.
To bas Maine academy ko choose kiya aur mere dream ko sacrifice kar diya.
[Sub- I Never wanted to go but dad. I couldn't believe it even the first time I heard it. But, he said that if I didn't go home with him willingly , he would sue Karan and the academy.You tell me what do I do.. For my dream, Karan's career would have been ruined and the academy would have closed. The academy, to which the dream of all those cadets is associated. Batra sir's medals are at stake.
How could I because of my selfishness?
You  know me, I'm not so much selfish that I destroy other people's dreams and hardwork for my dreams.
So I just chose the academy and sacrificed my dream.]

Sid:Nahii , Monu tu kuch sacrifice nahi karegi. Mai abhi jaa raha hu Karan ko batane sab sach.
[Sub- No, Monu, you will not sacrifice anything .I am just going to tell Karan all the truth. ]

M: Nahii Sid, NO. Tujhe meri kasam hai you won't tell anything to Karan , please I beg you. Promise me Sid, Promise me.
[Sub- NO Sid, NO. You have my swear you won't tell anything to Karan ,please I beg you. Promise me Sid, Promise me. ]

Sid: Monu tu kyun kar rahi hai aesa, tune apni kasam de di toh I promise ye baat mai Karan Sir se nahi kahunga.
[Sub- Monu, why are you doing this, you have given me your swear, so I promise, I will not tell this to Karan sir.]

M: Thank you Sid. Aur meri ek help kar de please.
[Sub- Thank you Sid. And please do me a favour. ]

Sid(dramatically): Tu paagal hai Monu, mujhse help maang rahi hai aur please bolkar. Hak se bol jo bhi help chahiye. Tere liye to jaan bhi haazir hai.
[Sub- You are mad Monu, asking me for help and speaking please. Order me whatever help you want okay. My life is also dedicated to you. ]

Saying this he chuckled lightly and Monu did the same. He did this to lighten Monu's mood.

M: Sid , Mazaak nahi. Mere liye Faizi ko kehna I'll miss him and his talks. He is like a big brother to me. Sumanji and Chitra ko kehna Academy me aake mujhe unki jaisi 2 bohot pyaari friends mili. Bala se kehna, ki life actually Karan ne jo use mauka diya hai wo usse waste na hone de, aur acche se training kare, uski Doctor madam apne chote bhaii ko bohot yaad karegi. Koel, wo thodi gusse mein rehti hai but I know wo dikhawa hai something has happened with her jisne use aisa banaya usse kehna that jo bhi problem ho wo kisi se share karegi toh light feel hoga. Aur kisi insaan se nahin kar sakti to wahan garden mein jo tree hai na usse hug karke usko sab kuch bata de she'll feel better.
PremG se kehna that I'll watch his serial Maa ke put for sure.
Sanjana se kehna that she's a carbon copy of Karan aur uski tarah dil ki baat dil mein hi daba leti hai , toh meri diary wahin par hogi , new hai use to nahin kar paungi main , toh uspar apne dil ki baat likh le.
Dilbaagh Ji se kehna I loved all his dishes and am for sure gonna miss his Biryani.
I love all of you and I'll miss you all.
[Sub- Sid, no jokes .Tell Faizi for me that I'll miss him and his talks. He is like a big brother to me. Tell SumanG and Chitra that by coming into this academy I got two amazing friends like them. Tell Bala, that life no actually Karan gave him a second chance he should cherish it and focus on his training. His doctor madam will surely miss her younger brother. Koel, she is a bit aggressive but I know that is just shell she showcases something has happened with her that made her like this. Tell her that whatever the problem is she should share it, she'll feel light. And if she can't share with a person there's a tree in the academy garden she could hug and tell all her problems too she'll feel better.
Tell PremG I'll watch all episodes of his serial Maa ke poot for sure.
Tell Sanjana that she is a carbon copy of Karan and like him only keeps her feelings in her heart, I have a new diary there only which I thought I'd use but she could write her feelings in it.
Tell Dilbaagh Ji I loved all his dishes and am for sure gonna miss his Biryani.
I love all of you and I'll miss you all. ]