Shadow's family were resting on both knees behind the old man, with Shadows Father on the old man's right side and her mom on his left. The others were behind them, sitting there with bored expressions while trying to be as patient as they could for whatever was coming.

"Now first of all I want to welcome you here to our clan" the old man said looking at me, "and second this isn't an interrogation as you might be thinking, it's more of a friendly introduction amongst acquaintances."

I got down with them and put my hands on my knees, letting them know that I was willing to trust them and wanted to get along. Chloe sat down next to me like everyone else, sitting on their legs with their feet pretty much behind them. It looked quite uncomfortable for a Lucario to be doing, but I wasn't about to question it just yet.

"Okay so now that we're all settled let's get the introductions going" the old man said, "my name is Sao Ming, I am the head of this clan and it's leader. We called ourselves the Silver Flower Clan. You already know Shadow, this is her mother, Aria, this is her father, Haru. You have already met Zenith, their youngest and their second youngest would be Shadow—"

"I'm sorry elder" Aria interrupted bowing her head, "may I ask to introduce them to the Zeraora." Sao just chuckled and motioned for her to continue. Aria turned and motioned to the little girl beside Zenith and went from there.

"This is Ruby, and as you have probably noticed her name comes from the ruby red color her eyes are, which is quite rare among humans if you didn't know that. Next is Zenith, he's the second youngest and has a bit of a temper, you saw that from our training experience earlier today.

"Shadow is our middle child, she has been a very fast learner and is one of our best, even her older sister and brother can't deny that," she looked at the two older ones pointedly, but they pretended not to notice.

"Next is Mareena, she has always been one that has loved the water, even though she couldn't swim she was always somewhere near water since birth giving me and Haru quite the scare many times. And finally our eldest, Kai, he and Mareena are Twins but he was born a few minutes before her. He is our strongest, able to contend with their father in almost everything. They are alike in many ways, some of which I wish they shouldn't."

She looked at the two, who were coincidentally now right next to each other and they both sheepishly smiled in response. Aria just shook her head and sighed before looking at me.

"Now that that is over with would you like to tell us your name?" She asked and everyone attention focused back to me. I looked at Shadow, and then Chloe. They both had the same expressions, anticipation and hope. Hope that I would trust them enough to tell my name, but I didn't have one.

Sure I have had many names among the public, usually ones that related to the things I did around humans: Lightning Cat, Yellow Demon, Crimson Flash, and many others. But the one I liked the most was one I was called by the Pokemon, Bolt.

———(I hate Naming Characters)————XI

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. It is a bit shorter than usual but the story is picking up a little bit from here, now I apologize because I just have a basic idea of where I want to go and how long I want this book to be, but it will come to me...eventually.

Oh also I found this picture on Pinterest, I don't own and have definitely not made or commissioned it, nor do I know who the creator is to credit them (whoever they are)

Anyways I figured might as well let this sit on the bottom of the book so you guys can stare at it forever, and though it's completely unrelated to Pokemon it's something that related to a book I have as a draft, not published yet but I do have around 13 chapters prewritten.

Anyways let me know if you want to see a new book, it's called Generation Fur.