"Anyways, she offended the other Pokemon enough to make it use Psychic to throw her across an alley, and I imagine that the way we found her, it was a one sided beating" Sapphire stopped and seemed to contemplate speaking more before looking at me and shrugging. I was very interested in this; a backstory other than my own, and yet so similar to my own too.

"She had offended the other Pokemon enough that he tried to take her ability to physically speak by severing the connection of her vocal cords. She was heartbroken, but even after this experience she kept on training and striving to get better.

"The only reason she's still able to speak is because she was young at the time. We were able to help her brain reconnect to her voice box enough that they would heal fully on their own. Though that didn't stop her silence unless she needed to speak aloud for something. So  she learned Telepathy instead to train her mind and has grown quite good at it, even better than I since her evolution"

At that moment Chloe seemed to appear in front of them and she had her arms crossed under her chest spike, looking at the two with slight annoyance.

Come on. Shadows father wants to speak to you about...everything really She looked at me and then her Mona be tilted her head curiously, what did you tell him mom?

"Oh nothing I don't trust he'll be able to handle" she said and grinned at me before disappearing from right in front of me. I looked around for a moment to see if I could spot her but that seemed impossible at the moment. There was so much things around and so many places to go, as well as the countless other Pokemon around that it just made it harder to focus, and I couldn't even feel her neural pulses anywhere near either.

She does that a lot, I'm still trying to get her to teach me how to do it, but all she says is 'you already know, it's just waiting to be revealed' Chloe growled in frustration and I tilted my head at her.

Oh never-mind, just follow me. She turned around and started to walk off, and in doing so one of my paws seemed to become trapped in one of hers as she lead me there.

Eventually we came to a door near the central left side of the main building, I was too ensnared by all of the pulses of electricity and new things to see that I didn't realize we had stopped. The entire place was pretty straight forward: it seemed like the center of the building was a training area, where there was currently a pair of humans in black clothing fighting with various weapons. One of which was going to fly from the area when it was stopped by a field of energy.

I had felt the field beforehand and wanted to see what it was but I was unable to get close enough to touch it before being dragged off to the left where a large black wood door stood in our way.

It's Chloe was all she said before pushing on the door that looked ready to crumble into ash and into a larger room than I thought was possible. It had to be at least twice the size of that middle area and on the right side there was an entire wall of different weapons, with a few missing here and there.

"Ah you've finally arrived" an older human man with a beard stopping around his mid-chest area spoke and held out both arms as if to welcome us with a hug. "And don't worry, we haven't been waiting for long"

Liar, you've probably been here for the past ten minutes drilling Shadow about this morning Chloe spoke clearly, but in a playful tone as to not offend. The old man just smiled but didn't comment otherwise.

He motioned for us to sit in front of them and as I got closer I noticed that the entire family was here: Shadow and her Pokemon were to our right, Chloe being between me and Shadow as we sat down; Sapphire and Azrill were standing off to the side, and stayed there even as me and Chloe sat down.