Chapter 8

Temari just finished her bath and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She totally forgot she was wearing a nightgown until she saw the expression on Shikamaru's face when she entered the room. He was staring at her figure, the silky garment didn't left much to imagination. The nature of the material folded around every crease on her body perfectly. To him she looked like she was sculpted by most talented sculptor in the world. Thank goodness this didn't last long as he noted the fabric moving in direction of coat hanger and quickly being covered with a fuzzy and thick robe. Embarrassed girl moved pass him in such quick manner grabbing the glass and filling it with water. Then she exited the room adding the simple goodnight. He looked at the watch and decided to go to bed, the next day was the big day for them. Her brothers were visiting, and since one of them is Kazekage himself, Shikamaru's mom made sure every inch of the house was sparkling. He realized hosting one of five big nation's kage is great honor and privilege, nevertheless he found it troublesome. His mom made him clean everything in the house twice and he was exhausted so much he wasn't sure how he was able to stand or to walk. He laid down on his bad ready to squiggle around in order to find the perfect pose to sleep in...but there was no need for that because as soon as his head touched the pillow he was in deep, dreamless sleep.

But sometime in the night, his body grew restless and hungry as his treacherous mind was filling with most wicked of images. He felt like he was brought to heavens, but he could feel everything- his naked body moving over a lithe female body, the musk scent of two bodies in love, his hand gripping onto live flesh. He let the feeling take over him as he enjoyed the show. It was all there, vivid and hot, in his mind. He tried moving at different pace and oddly enough the mysterious woman answered. Her hips started moving on their own in attempt to meet his. He buried his face into faceless woman's shoulder and smelled something. It was combination of lavender and soap. This familiar mix of smells drove him crazy and he couldn't resist kissing her there. It was surreal, he could actually taste her, and as expected blend of sweet and salty was just right, just how he liked it, just as he remembered it. Remembered it? He wasn't sure where he tasted such thing or when, it was on top of his mind, but he couldn't bring himself to think about it now. Not when it felt so good and just right. He thrusted harder making her moan. Her voice sounded like a blessing and he took it to his advantage. He then forced one of his hands to slowly move across her side and finding its destination on one of her breasts. She felt great and soft in his hand, the perfect size. The very erect nipple slipped through his fingers and he took it as a sign to move his hand and start torturing her with his fingers. He knew he was hitting the right spot as she moaned his name louder and louder. He couldn't resist anymore, he needed to see her face, to know who she was. As he was moving his head up and to the side the small lock of hair appeared. He looked at it for a while trying to figure out the color of it, but he couldn't, due to his shadow. Sudden need to look her in the eyes, to kiss her on the lips took control of his body and his head moved to face hers. She wasn't faceless anymore, she was.....

....Temari. Her emerald green eyes staring at him with lust and need, begging for more.

He awakened in an instant, sitting upright in his bed. This was the most lucid erotic dream he ever experienced. He frantically searched the sheets with his hands, praying he didn't find the proof of his passion. And felt relieved when he found the bed clean. This was worse than nightmare. How could he have such realistic suggestive dream about her? He sighed as he realized it could've been worse. He didn't know what he would do if he ejaculated while dreaming about Temari ,nonetheless. For god's sake, she was living in his house and her brothers are coming tomorrow! How was he supposed to react or behave around her? He went to the bathroom and washed his face with very cold water, hoping this would calm him. And it did. He tried to organize his thoughts and go back to sleep. He was still afraid the most troublesome woman would come and haunt his sanity again. At last, it was in her nature to torture him in most horrific ways. But surprisingly, this wasn't the case. As soon as he soothed his breathing, his eyes closed shut and he was falling into sleep once more.