You can't do this to him. No matter how good it feels, you're toying with his emotions. You know he's in love with you. You can't catch feelings for him. You can't bring him deeper into your fucked up life. He'll notice how broken you are and leave, just like mom and dad. You know he will. 

Blue's phone ringing brings me out of my head. He gets up from the bed and grabs it off the floor. "It's Sav." He motions towards the phone.

"Hey, love, what's up?" He answers. He laughs a little "Yeah, she's here. We uh just left that party, got busted, and shared a cab." He paused, listening to her on the other end. "She wants to talk to you." He handed me the phone.

I took the phone and stood up, "Hey, Sav." I put my nails on my teeth. 

"Hey! Sorry I didn't want to startle you, I texted and called you a bunch, and you didn't answer, so I tracked you both and saw you were at Blue's." She sounded relieved. 

"Yeah, we're both good. I think my phone is in the kitchen or something; sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." I stuttered through that whole sentence. 

"Hm? Well, I was going to head to that party till a friend there told me it got busted. I just wanted to see if the cops didn't handcuff you to the sidewalk with Binx." She laughed.

I chuckled a little in response, turning around seeing Blue staring at me. 

"You okay? Don't think I'm letting you off the hook from what happened a couple of nights ago." Her voice changed to a more stern tone. 

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." My eyes lock with Blue's. 

I can't do this. I need him.

"Dude, you sound so off; what's going on over-" Savannah stops. "Oh my god, no fucking way. Shut the fuck up." She puts the pieces together. 

Blue gets off the edge of the bed and walks towards me. My heart starts pounding again. "Sav, I'll call you later... I have to go." I drop the phone next to me and wrap my arms around Blue's neck. 

He lifts me again and sets me on his dresser, my body knocking multiple things to the ground. 

"Tell me to stop if you don't want me to do this." His face inches away from mine. 

I stare at him breathing heavily. "I want to."

We begin making out again. My hands instantly unbuttoned Blue's shirt, how sloppy our movements were with each other. Blue shook his shirt off, letting it fall to the floor. His hands grabbed my inner thigh, squeezing hard. I let out a moan in his mouth. 

He pushed my skirt up and tore my stockings down. He grunted at the sound. My hips bucked up towards him. I moaned his name as his lips trailed down to my neck. I felt his lips turn into a smile. I grabbed his hair as he sucked on my collar bones. 

"Jesus fuck." He breathed into my neck.

His hand pushed my panties to the side, fingers gazing at my vagina slowly. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, and my back curved. He wasn't even doing anything, and I was losing my mind. 

"You're so... oh my god." He pulled back, staring into my eyes. "so wet."

I felt like I was whimpering in front of him. He was holding all the power over me right now, and I was about to go insane. His fingers kept trailing along my vagina; his eyes dropped to watch himself tease me. I grabbed onto the side of his dresser, biting my bottom lip to contain my moans. My chest rose and fell at a drastic rate. 

He entered one finger slowly inside me and hooked it. I threw my head back, letting out a loud moan. I tightened my grip on his dresser. Blue grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. He started pumping his finger inside me, shoving a second one within. I grabbed his neck with my other hand, moaning redundantly. 

"Fuck, Blue." My head dropped back again.

His thumb started rubbing my clit so softly, I slowly picked up my right leg and sat it on the side of his bureau.

I was in complete and utter awe. I heard Blue grunt at the loud moan that escaped my mouth. My mouth was wide open, gasping for air. The number of moans escaping my body was not normal. No one, and I mean no one, has ever made me feel this type of pleasure with such a slight touch. There was so much pent-up fire and passion between us throughout the years; my body was containing it all. 

Blue's lips attached to my leg sitting on the dresser by him. He bit and sucked on the side of my thigh while he continued to pleasure me. I propped my head on the mirror and watched him do so. I felt a familiar feeling that only I'd given myself before. I was about to cum.

"Bl- Blue- Blue." I shook.

Blue kept going; he moved from my thighs and was now hovering over me. He looked my trembling body up and down and inched towards my ear. 

"If you're going to cum, say it." His lips connected to my neck. 

My eyes rolled into the back of my head after he spoke those words. I was his right now, he was dominating me entirely, and I loved it. I clutched onto the dresser even tighter and moaned out. "I'm going to cum, Blue." 

He hummed into my neck and moved his position to his forehead on mine. He stared into my eyes as I rose to climax.  My back jolted up into his chest, and my neck snapped backward. His fingers kept pushing in and out as I came. I felt so euphoric. I moaned more than I've ever moaned, louder than before. 

"Yeah, yes." He watched me orgasm underneath him. 

I climaxed to my highest peak. The room filled with my moans as Blue stared at me in absolute lust. I had never felt this type of orgasm before. My legs were violently shaking, my back in a perfect arch, the feeling of someone doing this to me drove me wild. Blue watched me even more intensely with his mouth slightly ajar. He was loving this. 

I slump down on the dresser catching my breath. Blue's forehead is on mine again, breathing heavily with me. I couldn't pick my head up for the life of me. I was totally utterly drained. I let out a small whimper underneath him. I unlatched my hand from the side of the dresser; I'm surprised I didn't snap part of it off.  Blue picked my head up to look at him better. My body was limp in his arms. Seeing this side of Blue was something I never thought I'd encounter. 

"Oh my god..." Blue finally spoke.

I'm so screwed.