•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #4

Start from the beginning

I finished and her face was pale as tears filled her eyes.

"A...jey...how can..you.. how can you say such things about me?!!! It must be that bitch! That Snow! Who have filled you with all these rubbish things about me!!!" She said, crying.

"Who fucking dare you call her bitch huh?! Don't forget she is my best friend, my family to me! Unlike you she have supported me when others didn't, and she can never fill my brain with shits about anyone even if I trust her blindly, and do you think I am enjoying saying these things to you?? Only I know how hard is it for me, I loved you and you.. you did this, it disgust me!!! That my own girlfriend is doing this, and I have proofs!!" J yelled losing my temper, 'cause this is too much.

"What proof do you have huh? I know you met Snow in the morning, and she must have said all this about me!!" She said standing up.

I stood up too, and then opened my phone, and send the massage, her phone that was resting on the coffee table had numerous pings, I picked it up, took her hand im mine and pressed her fing to unlock it, she tried to pull her hand away.

"Ajey stop it, what are you doing?! I said STOP IT" she yelled, but I didn't, I opened the insta and showed her, her own accounts, and her face was dead shocked by my expose.

"AND I SAID THE SAME!!! STOP IT, STOP hrassing me, and my friends, did you ever listened, DID YOU?!!!" I yelled back, her face showed pure horror at the raise of my voice.

"Ajey please let me explain" she said crying.

"It's already crystal clear, I don't fucking wanna hear another of your stories, it's my fucking life that you are playing with Mansi, and I beg you to stop it" I said firmly.

"Ajey...baby I.. I am sorry please!!!" She said, sorry my foot.

Ajey say it, say it, it's now or never, my brain said to me.

"Get the hell out of my apartment, of my life, of my friends life!! It's over, I don't wanna see your face ever, dating you, being friends with you was the biggest mistake of my life!"

I said and she looked as if I have said something out of the world, of course when the strings of puppet brokes, the one pulling the strings get shocked. I went to our room took out her bags that I got packed by our housemaid and rolled them out.

"Here's all your belongings, now get the fuck out" I said, she was crying her eyes out, I held her hand and walked to the front door, she was going out.

"Wait" I said she turned around with a hope in her eyes, I got near her and took out my card from her pocket.

"Bye, hope to never meet you again" I said and she was like.. I don't know and I don't care anymore, I walked back in, closing the door behind and leaning against it, I looked at the card, she have already used me enough, I let my tears flow freely, shouldn't be crying over a double...umm.. more then 10 faced snake nbut kay karu yrr dil badi chutiya chees hai.

********

"Oye saalo!"
I said they looked up curiously, I was going to sit between Snow and Yash, but Snow being her she shifted towards Yash and I have to sit between her and Shruti, hamesha asa he hota hai, I ka friends with benefits never ends.

Sitting down on the cliff of this small mountain, looking down at the lights, and then up at the stars, I held both of their hand in mine and shighed.

"I am really feeling light" I said.

"Kyu kaha marwa li?" Snow asked.

"Abbye yrr!!! I broke up with Mansi, as good as gone!" I said coming to the point.

"What?!" Snow
"the fuck!" Yash
"Bro party!!" And Shruti said at the same time.

"Guys, bhadwe ho tu, dono, siraf Shruti he thik hai, aaj to finally say sahi kardiya hai maine, I know the way I have said must have hurt her, but she deserved it, and she made me do this, her fakeness made me do this, and I am thankful that it's finally over and she won't be torturing us anymore" I said.

"Wha, finally akal a gi, maine to pahle he bola tha, payar badi chutiya chees hai! Finally you are back to my single gang" Shruti said slinging her arm around my shoulder.

"Well accha he Kiya!" Yash said, taking out the beer bottles and 2 juice bottles for us and handing it over to us.

"Cheers! Aaj mere bhai ko finally azadi mili hai!" He said, and we clink the bottles together.

"Ajey tune sahe he bola tha na, duniya madarchor hai, madarchor thi, aur madarchor he rahe gi" Snow said, are yrr wo video.

"Wo video... dhukti nas pai hath mat rakh yrr" I said

"Asi bhi konsi nas pai hath rakh diya maine" yeh bina double meaning ke nahi bat kar sakti, Shruti and Yash laughed.

"Chi yrr!!! Behen hai tu meri!!" I said.

"Aur tu.... behenchod" fuck! Iske comebacks.

"Are fuck yrr!" Shruti said laughing.

"Tujhe pata hai Snow agar main tujhe yaha se pahenku to mujhe jail bhi nahi hogi, aur kisko pata bhi nahi cahlega" I said.

"Bosdike tum dono to single he maroge, kyu mera ghar ujadne pai laga hua hai?!" Yash said, we all laughed.

That's been such a long time we have laughed like that.

***********

I hope you all like it, this is the last chapter of it.

I did like to confess something, you are not obligated to read but still.

Thanks for supporting me throughout my all books!

This story #Fake is something which is based on an incident of our real life, where we have suffered. The we here are many but the 2 I know and are special friends of mine, all of you are, but they have suffered my misery and had the same experience with it too,
Not_So_hooman
crazy_hooman65

Only we 3 know what this story is actually about, and the deep meanings of every word in it, so guys this is for you, and all too.

People, People, People,
You were a single person, multiple face,
Made my life miserable, miserable, miserable,
But now that I wrote it down, I won't bring it back,
Go love yourself, we are not ever gonna look back,
It was our fucking lifes you were playing with,
But I have the remote of my emotions,
Ain't gonna pay you attention.

We are over the Massom Mansi of our lifes.

Word count:- 1852