Fates Ninja Training

"CORRIN! I'M SO EXCITED FOR BECOMING A NINJA!!!" Elise exclaimed as she ran towards the blonde haired girl and hugged her from behind.

Corrin swifty turned to see Elise in her ninja suit, all dressed up.

"Well Elise! I heard there was also going to be your big brother there too!" Corrin said, referring to her male self.

Elise squealed and bounced with joy. It was rare for a Nohrian to be doing a Hoshidian tradition. But Elise was filled with joy that she could do it with her favorite sibling.

"When are we going to see Corrin, Corrin?" Elised teased.

Corrin smiled and jerked her head towards the hut.

"Be right back! Gotta get dressed first." Corrin mentioned as she sprinted away, ignoring Elise's question.

Elise played with the grass as she waited for Corrin. Until she heard a familiar voice from behind her.

"Elise! You're here!" Sakura said as she hugged Elise tightly.

Elise jumped a little, but then laughed.

"Ya!" Elise said excitedly. "But where's your siblings?"

"They should be here any moment now! Takumi was bringing Corrin!" Sakura informed Elise.

The girls exchanged smiles at each other then waited until the Hoshidian family arrived. A few minutes past and Corrin finally comes out dressed up.

"How do I look girls?" Corrin asked as she came towards them.

"Wow you're pretty Corrin!" Sakura says.

"Ya! You're amazing big sis!" Elise added.

Corrin laughed then looked at the distance.

"Well there's the rest coming now!" Corrin said aloud hoping Ryoma and the rest would hear.

As the rest reached, they all greeted one another.

"Well how's my little sister doing?" Male Corrin said as he played with Elise cheeks.

Elise giggled then answered.

"I'm doing fine big bro!"

"Well in that case, we should start going to the festival." Takumi tells everyone.

The Hoshidans, including Elise, all headed towards the big festival, where they held little games inside.

"Oooo! There's games!" Elise squealed.

Everybody laughed. Then Corrin offered to Elise.

"Hey Elise, you can come with me and I'll take you around."

"Wait, I wanted to bring Elise with me." Male Corrin argued.

They both stared right into eachothers eyes with what looks like lightning crossing in the middle.

"Hey, guys, you both can take me with you!" Elise said.

They both looked at Elise then back at each other.

Takumi started laughing then holding both of their shoulders.

"How bout a friendly competition between you two. You both can see who wins the games at the festival, then you guys can agree who takes Elise." Takumi suggested.

They both got to it and headed towards the games. Elise followed happily and played the games herself. The first game was a ninja star throw. There was a moving target which moved clockwise. The goal was to hit the middle as it moved.

"Well this looks easy." Male Corrin said.

He took a ninja star and took his aim. Then he gave it a hard throw. Corrin missed the middle, but it was very close to it.

"Oh come on, everyone knows that this isn't that hard." Female Corrin said as she grabbed a ninja star herself.

She took her aim, then threw it. She got it in the same place as male Corrin, but just on the opposite side.

"Arrgh!" She grunted.

Then Elise decided to try one herself. She took her aim, then threw it at her full potential. It flew at full speed and hit straight in the middle.

"I DID IT!!" Elise exclaimed, as she went to pick her prize.

The Corrin's just looked at eachother then sighed.

"Well there are a lot more games to try. Let's go to a different one." Male Corrin mentioned.

They shifted from different games to different games. And surprisingly Elise had won most of them. But the Corrin's couldn't be more proud of her. Then in the end it came to a conclusion that the Corrin's took the competition too far, where they never won a single game.

"GUYS! GUYS! I WON MOST OF THE GAMES!!" Elise squealed happily, as she showed them all her prizes.

The Corrin's then laughed and said.

"Hey, listen Corrin, I'm sorry about all this. It's silly to fight over who gets to bring Elise with them." Male Corrin said.

"I agree. You can bring Elise with you if you want." Female Corrin said.

"You guys can't be serious right? You've both spent enough time with me, that it's almost night." Elise said.

They looked up at the sky then back at Elise.

"But don't worry." Elise started to say as she hugged them both. "I love you both the same, and I will never love one more than the other. Also I had enough fun today with both of you."

The Corrin's smiled and hugged Elise back. Then out of nowhere they see in the far distance Ryoma and Xander both fighting over a giant pink plush unicorn.

"Why is brother Xander here?" Elise said, while trying not to laugh.

"Looks like we were not the only ones in a contest." Male Corrin said.

And that's how the day ended. The Corrin's were happy along with Elise. And Xander and Ryoma ended up ripping the plushie and crying. And that was another day for the heroes of Askr. 

This book was inspired by the new summoning which greets the Fates characters into the ninja festival. Hope you all had a good read!!