Small, But Funny Conversation

"So Corrin I was meaning to ask you...how many people could you....well date in your realm..." Chrom asked.

"Hm. Well I have a choice of almost all the girls....why?" Corrin answered.

"Oh nothing, it was a little question! Well how about the female version of you?" Chrom asked again.

"Well, the same goes for her I guess." Corrin answered again.

"Okay I see. Well thanks for your time Corrin!" Chrom said happily as he walked away with a confused Corrin.

Chrom eventually found Yuki.

"Hey Yuki!" Chrom said as he approached her at full speed.

She jumped a little, but then looked at him.

"Oh hi Chrom! Was there anything you needed?" Yuki asked.

"Yes! Well I wanted to know how many people you could date!" Chrom asked, unusually happy.

"Ummm, Well almost every male I guess." Yuki said.

"What about your male self?" He asked again.

"Suki? Well he has a choice of every girl. Why?" Yuki asked, confused.

"Thank you!" Chrom said as he dashed away. Yet again, leaving Yuki this time, very confused.

Robin was reading over one of his tomes and he shrieked as the door swung open. Chrom's eyes stuck on Robin's like laser beams piercing into his soul.

"Uhhh Chrom? Was there anything you needed?" Robin asked.

"Soooooooooo Robin. I was asking everyone about their love life." Chrom said.

"Yeah and?" Robin questioned.

"Everyone stated that they can date almost everyone in their realm."

"Soooo. In conclusion?" Robin asked again.

"How does your love work?" Chrom asked.

Robin just stared at Chrom and sweated.

"Heh. Well I can also date every girl....including Lucina.....Lissa.... And umm... Emmeryn." Robin says shakily.

And that's when Chrom flipped out after knowing he could date his daughter and his sisters. Meaning...Robin could also marry them.....

Let's just say....friendships ended that day....for the time being.....