Beast Party

"Okay. Now let's win this battle! Right everyone!" Kiran yells.

He looked behind to see no one there.

"Huh? Where's my new team of my beast units?" Kiran says while looking around.

"KADEN! SELKIE! VELOURIA? FREYJA!? It's ok, I'll just use my second beast team! Go, Tibarn! Ranulf! Nailah! And Leanne!"

Still, no one showed up.

"WHAT! WHERE WOULD THEY HAVE GONE!?" Kiran shouts.

"Kiran? Is there a problem?" Robin comes in and says.

"ROBIN! PERFECT JUST WHAT I NEED! ANOTHER TACTICIAN!" Kiran says as he shakes Robin viciously. "IF WE USE BOTH OF OUR MINDS TOGETHER! I'M SURE WE WILL FIND ALL OUR BEAST UNITS!"

"Umm. Kiran. Don't you have other beast units you can use? Besides, maybe they just wanted a break." Robin explains.

Kiran gasped then his eyes locked at Robin's.

"MY UNITS NEVER WANT A BREAK FROM ME! I SUMMON THEM TO HELP! NOT TO RELAX!" Kiran shouted.

"Heh heh. Right, sorry." Robin said. "But maybe I can help to-."

"Yes you may help to find my units!" Kiran exclaimed.

"That's not what I meant, but ok." Robin said as he shrugged his shoulders.

The tacticians searched high and low, but still couldn't find any of the beast units.

"ARRRGHHH. Do I really have to summon all of them again?" Kiran yelled.

"Kiran. You don't have to summon them again. You can just look for them." Robin told him.

"But we looked everywhere, Robin. I can't find anyone." Kiran sighed.

"Hmmmm I think I have an idea." Robin said as he brought out one of his books. Robin powered up his thunder attack until it reached thoron.

"THORON!" Robin yelled as he blasted it up to the sky.

"What did you do that for?" Kiran asked, confused.

"You'll see." Robin replied.

Just a few seconds later Yuki showed up.

"Daddy! Onii chan!" Yuki exclaimed as she ran to them.

"Hey Yuki." Robin smiled. "I have a question for you."

"Yes daddy!!" Yuki answered with a bright smile.

"Well me and Kiran were wondering where the beast units are. Do you happen to know where they have gone?" Robin asked while smirking.

Yuki let out a little laugh "Maybe!" She answered happily.

"YOU MEAN YOU STOLE MY ALLIES!!??" Kiran yelled.

Yuki made a pouty face and looked at Kiran.

"Fine! If you want to talk to me like that, then you can find them onii chan!" Yuki said as she puffed her cheeks.

Robin laughed then looked at Kiran. "Hey cool off a little Kiran, she was only playing."

Kiran sighed then looked at Yuki. "Ugh fine. Where are they Yuki?"

Yuki had a playful smirk. Then she shifted into her cat form and started running away. Robin and Kiran followed her until they reached a big house. Yuki then shifted back into a human, then she opened the door and showed Robin and Kiran inside. All the beasts were having a big part with a giant sign saying only beasts allowed.

"He he! I planned this because I wanted all the animals to join me! I didn't want to be the only cat at this party!" She said happily.

Kiran fell backwards and Robin started laughing.

And of course this was another day of not asking Kiran before taking something! Or someone perhaps.