Kiran's Summoning Mayhem

"Hey summoner, look over here! Yelled Sharena from afar.

"Hm? What is it Sharena?" Kiran said as he headed towards her.

"Look at all these orbs I found!" Sharena exclaimed.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MANY ORBS!?" Kiran cried.

"Well that doesn't matter now! What I called you for was so you can try to summon the newest duo heroes!"

"Newest duo hero? Wait, are you talking about Byleth and Sothis?" Kiran asks.

"Of course! I mean what is Halloween without the newest heroes!" Sharena replies.

"There's candy and costumes. Oh there's also the festival too." Kiran explained.

Sharena looked at Kiran unhappily. Then she got an idea. She went to Kiran and showed the cutest puppy eyes ever.

"NO NO. STOP SHARENA. THAT WON'T WORK ON ME!" Kiran yelled.

Kiran took one deep look into Sharena's eyes and he gave in.

"Fine. Just this once." Kiran says.

"Yay!" Sharena bursts into joy, while she gives him the orbs. "Here. I think this will be enough to summon them. Right?" Sharena asks.

"I hope so." Kiran answers.

Kiran lifted his weapon and pointed it towards the orbs. With that, five orbs entered into his summoning weapon. Then he shot out a portal. From the portal came out Corrin. He was only a three star unit.

"Hmm. Second time the charm?" Kiran says, as he points his weapon to the orbs again.

As the same process happens. Setsuna emerged from the portal this time.

"Errr. Well. As they say, summoning takes time right?" Kiran sweats.

"They say that?" Sharena askes.

"Uhhh never mind that." Kiran says, as he did the summoning process again.

"Out came Selena, then female Corrin, then Jacob.

"ARRGH!" Kiran yells, as he holds his head.

Kiran kept on summoning. The orbs kept going down and down. Then finally they've gotten a five star unit.

"Can this be?" Kiran exclaimes.

"Kurthnaga exits the portal and looks upon Kiran and Sharena.

"NOOOOO!" Kiran yells.

"Heh. Kiran I didn't mean try your hardest. If you can't do it you can stop.

Kiran kept going on and on without a break. Sharena started to realize that she may have broken Kiran. Then Prince Alfonse enters the room.

"Sharena." Alfonse sees heroes everywhere. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Alfonse shrieks.

"Heh. I kinda asked Kiran to summon the new duo heroes. But something tells me he isn't stopping until he gets them." Sharena explains.

"SHARENA. KIRAN HAS A PROBLEM WHERE IF HE DOESN'T GET THE HERO, HE WON'T STOP UNTIL HE DOES!" Alfonse shouts.

"Whoopsies. Sorry brother." Sharena says to Alfonse, while scratching the back of her head.

Kiran keeps summoning, and heroes are everywhere.

"Wait, where did you get all those orbs, Sharena?" Alfonse asks.

"Well I found them in one of our storage rooms. Why?" Sharena respondes.

"SHARENA. THOSE WERE THE ORBS THAT US ORDER OF HEROES WANTED TO GIVE FOR KIRAN ON CHRISTMAS. REMEMBER? WE WERE SAVING THEM UP FOR HIM!" Alfonse scolds.

"I'm sorry. I kinda forgot." Sharena tells.

Kiran kept on summoning. Summon after summon. He kept on getting different star units, and everytime he got a five star, it always ended up being either Robin, Kurthnaga or Rhea. Kiran's face turns red once he reaches the last five orbs. Kiran gets exhausted, and soon flops on the floor. The room was filled with heroes from almost every realm.

"I-I can't do this anymore. Sorry Sharena." Kiran says as he gasps for air.

"Hey you still have one more summon to do!" Sharena says.

"Kiran, you should take a rest." Alfonse encourages.

Kiran stood up and looked at the last five orbs. He sighed then held up his weapon again. Alfonse and Sharena stared at the weapon, they both made eye contact then back to the weapon. Kiran absorbed the orbs into his weapon. He closed his eyes then sent out the portal. It shined bright. They all looked at the portal, and finally... out came Anna.

"ANNA?!" They all said at once.

"Oh hi guys! Sorry I kinda entered a portal and phew. I'm relieved that Kiran summoned me back here." She said happily.

Kiran fell backwards on the floor and the order of heroes looked at him and laughed.

"Well there's always next year!" Sharena commented.

"But what are we going to do with all of them?" Alfonse said, while pointing to all the previous summoned heroes.

"Heh. Let's find them somewhere to stay until Kiran feels better." Sharena responded.

The order of heroes found all the units a place to stay at. Kiran on the other hand. He walks to his room, he passes by a door and starts to get curious. He opens it to see stacks of orbs.

And of course...Kiran went back to summoning. 

Heres another one shot, but this time about Kiran. Fire emblem heroes players will get this one. It takes so long to finally summon the hero you want. Well I hope you enjoyed!