Jimin, do you really know that guy or what is he? Lisa seriously asked as Jimin quickly shook his head as a "NO". ......N-no I just know him a little that he is the Bad Boys leader in the Seoul University that's all I know about him, nothing special!" Jimin answered with his sassy voice while rolling his eyes as the Jenlis just hummed and looked at each other again. .....That only? So that means you don't know that his rich? Jennie asked in disbelief while blinking her eyes as Jimin shook his head. ......I know that his rich, ya know!" Jimin boredly answered still rolling his eyes and looked away as Jennie just hummed...

I see you just know him by that but Jimin that guy Min Yoongi who drove you off here is rich than Lisa, his friends or even the students who school in the Seoul University do you know that?! Jennie seriously and honestly said that made Jimin to look up at her with a disbelief expression as his mouth draped too. ......What!? Jimin yelled in disbelief while blinking many times as the Jenlis couple just nodded their heads. ......Yes he is cause his Mother Min Yoona is a famous lawyer while his Father Min Sung-hyun is a successful business man in the Korea!" Lisa said while smiling as Jimin was more shocked and while still blinking his eyes as he covered his mouth with his both hands. ......Omg, why didn't I know that earlier? Jimin yelled in disbelief and was still in shock as Jennie giggles and while Lisa chuckled...

Oh so you already meet his parents? And are they being good at you? Jennie asked a little bit concerned as Jimin just nodded his head still blinking at what he just heard from Lisa about Yoongi's parents. ......How come that he is and he doesn't look like son of a rich? Jimin said jokingly while still blinking his eyes then suddenly they heard a laughs from their backs as they faced it to just meet with the Chaesoo couple (Chaeyoung/Rosé and Jisoo). ......So that Min Yoongi son of the Famous Lawyer and Successful business man found your Diary, am I right, Jimin-shii? Chaeyoung asked smiling and while pinching Jimin's cheeks as Jimin just nodded. ......Hey dude!" Lisa greeted jokingly as she pats Jisoo's shoulder as Chaeyoung and Jennie laughed except for Jimin who was still shocked. ......Hey Jimin!" Jisoo greeted as she pats Jimin's head as Jimin looked up at her with a smile not an fake smile but a real smile. ......Jimin-shii Can I borrow your Diary now please!" Chaeyoung begged cutely at Jimin as Jimin giggles and get his Diary on his bag and hands it to Chaeyoung and Jimin didn't mind Chaeyoung and the three others to borrow or to read his words at his Diary cause he know that the four will not tell the others who's working in the Cute Cafe...

Okay Jennie love and Jimin go back to your work now!" Lisa calmly yelled not that loud as Jimin and Jennie nodded their heads while smiling and go back to their work while Chaeyoung/Rosé was busy reading Jimin's Diary and in just One hour she have done reading it and was about to close the Diary while smiling but then she notice something. ......What the heck is this? Chaeyoung thought to herself as she opens the Diary again and goes to the part that has something and when she was in there her eyes widen to see a Picture of Jimin's childhood friend and a Letter and she was sure that Jimin is not the one who write the letter and put a picture so she looked at her Girlfriend Jisoo who was now playing online games at her phone as she tags Jisoo's dress as Jisoo looked up at her Girlfriend confused. ......Yeah Jis look at this!" Chaeyoung said whisper as she pulls her Girlfriend Jisoo near her as she let Jisoo to see the Diary that has a two pictures of Jimin's childhood friend as Jisoo eyes widen as she looked at her Girlfriend Chaeyoung/Rosé as they said at the same. ......JIMIN'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS MIN YOONGI!? The Chaesoo couple said at the same time as Chaeyoung covered her mouth with her both hand as Jisoo was still in shock as for Chaeyoung too they didn't expect that the son of the Famous Lawyer and Successful business man was Jimin's lost childhood friend as Chaeyoung stand up and walked out the room as Jisoo followed her Girlfriend out the room and lead their way in the counter where Jimin, Jennie and the other employees was there standing and was busy mixing and preparing a Coffee's for their Costumers as Jimin notice the Chaesoo couple he smiled at them but the two didn't smiled back, Chaeyoung grabbed Jimin back to the room...

Y-yeah what's going? Jimin asked curious as the Chaesoo couple seated on the couch beside Jimin as they crossed their arms around their chest. ......We will tell you something Important that can make you shock in disbelief!" Chaeyoung seriously answered Jimin as Jimin was still curious as he looked at the couple with a questionable look. ......W-what is it then? Jimin asked unsure about it as the Chaesoo couple looked at each other as they sigh in the same time before nodding their heads like they were telling each other through their eyes that they need to tell Jimin about what they just saw in the Diary. ......W-well Jimin it's about your Diary and your Childhood friend!" Chaeyoung answered while looking down as Jimin was feeling uncomfortable now and he was nervous about what will Chaeyoung said next...

W-what a-about him? Jimin asked unsure, nervous, worried and questionable was all Jimin felt right now as Chaeyoung took a deep breath as Jisoo holds her Girlfriend Chaeyoung hand to clam her down even though there's no need to be nervous cause what she was going to tell is not a bad news tho. ......I and Jisoo know him already!" Chaeyoung honestly answered as Jimin's eyes widen as unexpected tears running down his eyes as he felt many emotion like Happiness, Sadness and excited. ......I-if you already know who is he, then why didn't you tell me? Jimin asked sounded broken as his tears keeps running down his eyes as the Chaesoo couple felt guilty by telling Jimin about his Childhood friend. ......J-jimin we just knew i-it a while ago!" Jisoo calmly answered a little bit sadness on her voice too they didn't see Jimin this broken just because of a Person that wasn't with him for so many years now. ......What do *sniff* you both *sniff* mean, huh? Jimin asked with his broken voice still looking down as then they heard the door was opened by a woman no other then Jennie who was worried about Jimin that was suddenly lost in the counter as she come near the three with a questionable look when she saw how the Chaesoo couple faces looked like while still staring at Jimin didn't even give Jennie a mind as Jennie raised her eyebrows before looking at Jimin and was shocked when she saw a tears running down Jimin's lap as she quickly kneeled in front of Jimin and hold Jimin's chin that make Jimin TK look up at her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Waoh what a long Chapter is this again and so guys I hope you still liked this dramatic and boring Chapter."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."