𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳

every

every

moment

matters

________________

THIRD PERSON

"Drive faster you donut! This hurts like a snickerdoodle!" Angelina gasped from the passenger seat, holding her stomach. 

"Woman, I'm trying! I'm trying to NOT crash, you know?!" Mateo groaned from beside her.

It was safe to say that the pair was panicked. This was obviously a new situation for them, and they weren't expecting this to happen for another few weeks. 

In record time, they made it to the hospital in a mere ten minutes. Mateo was quick to rush to Angel's side, quickly helping her out. He had parked right at the front of the hospital, so they made it inside quickly. He led Angel to the info desk. 

"How may I help you?" the receptionist asked, clicking away on her computer.

"My girlfriend is giving birth." Mateo said.

The nurse glanced up from her computer, before grasping some kind of small phone, to alert a few doctors.

"Doctor Wellington will be right here." she said, turning back to her computer.

Angel was leaning onto Mateo, eyes closed in pain, sweat forming on her forehead. 

"The...these babies really want out huh?" Angel chuckled, breathlessly.

Multiple footsteps could be heard down the wall, and soon a doctor came into view with a few nurses pushing a hospital bed.

"Miss Vitale, we have a room ready for you now, if you'd allow me to help you get on the bed." Doctor Wellington said. 

Angel just nodded, and Mateo led Angel to the bed, assisting her. Then, the nurses grabbed the bed again, starting to push it down the hall, Mateo and Doctor Wellington following behind. 

They made it to the hospital room, a few doctors already waiting there, including Angel's personal doctor, Doctor Wilson. 

Angel had quickly changed into a hospital gown, settling down on the bed, now panting for breaths, clearly already exhausted.

"Angelina, how are we feeling today?" Doctor Wilson asked, taking a seat next to the bed. 

"Pain. Everything hurts." Angel groaned, throwing her head back.

Mateo had already rushed to her side, giving her careful kisses on her head, and holding her hand, allowing her to squeeze his hand however much she feels she needs to.