My phone buzzed, and I actually picked it up this time. "Do you wanna explain where you've been? And why you haven't been answering any of my calls? Sam, you can't just leave in the night. You're smarter than this sammy. Where are you?"

"I'm looking for Bucky. It's been nine hours Dean. We can't just sit there, and pretend she's going to come running back to the house. Right now, I'm just in town. Asking if anyone has seen her. So far I've got nothing. If she had a phone this would be easier." I answered.

"Wow, you really care about this Bucky character don't you? But man, did you see the way she got when Logan and Chase were bit. Everything inside of her turned dark. Almost as if she liked the killing."

"The two most important people in her life were killed. You would get a little angry too. Bucky was upset, she's not a monster. Now, if you don't mind, I need to find her." With that, I hung up.

I didn't like how Dean thought she could be evil. Yes, she is a little closed off, and I get a depressing aroma from her. But I think she's gone through so much crap in her life, she can't take it anymore. And I totally understand. The hunting life sucks, you lose people all the time. Maybe, just maybe I could fix her.

\\\\\\

The water drained over my face, and I tried to cough, but more water got into my lungs. When I used to be here, it was never this bad. Hydra kicked it up a notch this time. The war was far from over though. This time, I wasn't going down without a fight.

"Winter, the pain will disappear if you just give in. That's all you need to do. Just five simple words. I will be Winter again." The water poured over my head, before he took the cloth off. I sputtered out water, and glared at the devil in disguise in front of me.

"Here's four simple words. Burn in hell Max." I sneered. "I would rather die at your hands, then be alive and be your evil pawn. Go ahead, pour that water over my head. You can't hurt me anymore."

To say that there was anger on his face is an understatement. Max was done with me. But at the same time, Max wasn't going to stop until I gave in. Yet this time, I was ready. Ready for anything they threw at me. I glared at him with my storm grey eyes. This man was going to be the death of me, unless I was able to fight back. And boy was I going to fight back. Logan and Chase would not want me to give up. They would tell me to fight this, till my last breath.

"Well honey, I'll see you in hell too. Or do you not remember the countless times you killed an innocent child. What about the time, you would shoot a person from half a mile away? Do you remember that? I'll see you in hell." He smirked.

I fought against my restraints. If I could kill one more person, it would be him. Max was the definition of a serial killer. But he didn't have to get his hands dirty. That was my job. My hands are dirty, and I've tried cleaning them. But there is too much. And there is red ledger over my eyes. That will never be removed.

"Start again." He ordered the people around him.

The cloth was back on, and the water was poured down. I screamed out, but immediately stopped. Not a good idea to scream in Hydra. It shows weakness. Barley five minutes in, my lungs burned. They've done it to me so much, I prayed for them to stop. But angels can't hear me in hell.
;;;;;;

"Hello. Have you seen a girl with bright red hair, blue eyes, freckles? She has a small frame, but musclier." This was about the twentieth person I asked outside of town. The town I was in, nobody saw her. So I decided to check out the next town over. So far, I've got nothing.

"Actually I have hun. She was at that park right over there. I haven't seen her around, so I was going to ask if she was okay. But before I reached her, a black van pulled up. And took her away. The police wouldn't help, because it hasn't been more than twenty-four hours. I got the license plate number though." It was a younger woman, who had two children clutching to her legs.