Returning back to his room with a more than full stomach, he resumed his homework. Yuki had come to terms with the fact Bakugo might not be talking to him for quiet some time, and he respected that he needed space. However, needing space for such a childish reason wasn't enough to keep the healer from growing agitated. If Bakugo was going to continue to ignore him, he would too. He was getting tired trying to catch his attention. Yuki didn't know what he did to warnet getting ignored but after the second day of being avoided he decided he wasn't going to apologize for whatever it is he did.

* * *

"We have quite a bit of work to do today." Dr. Nozawa told Yuki upon entering the laboratory. "You'll need to make sure you're extra careful this time around. We're working on quite few and important samples."

"Yes, sir." Yuki replied. Dr. Nozawa had been tense when he first saw him that morning.

"This'll take quite a bit longer than usual so I made sure to let your school know ahead of time." the doctor informed him.

"What are we working on?" Yuki frowned, finding the doctor's demeanor out of character.

Dr. Nozawa handed Yuki a file, "I went ahead and ran some tests on the samples but I want you to come to a conclusion first before I tell you anything."

Yuki took the file and flipped it open. "Blood samples from four people and a test for a drug...?"

"Yes. I'll go ahead and deal with the blood samples but for now could you focus on the drug?" Dr. Nozawa walked him over to an opened box with a small vile carefully placed within.

"Isn't this too little? To run any tests we would need--"

"More, I know. But this was all that was given to us. Use your quirk if you have to."

Yuki's frown deepened. "Yes. I'll do my best."

"Good."

Yuki made sure to be as careful and focused as he could, analyzing the drug. It was a liquid, every drop counted towards the testing. He made sure not a single drop went to waste. Testing it and then transferring it under the microscope, he did this five times. And five times the results were consistent.

The testing was abnormal and even the glimpses he'd taken a look at of the blood tests were odd. Both Dr. Nozawa and Yuki were unsure of how to approach the small dose of the liquid drug they'd been given without having risked it going to waste. But for the most part, whatever kind of drug it was, it was temporary and dangerous.

"Dr. Nozawa!" Yuki called out to his mentor. "This- This isn't--" his insides felt twisted and the onigiri he had for lunch threatened to come back up.

"There are cells in there!" Yuki stressed, his face tense. "There are human cells in the drug..."

Dr. Nozawa didn't look up from his Microscope as he added a drop of his drug sample to the blood samples they were also provided with.

Yuki waited for the doctor to say something. He grew even more anxious watching the doctor's contort as well. Dr. Nozawa finally looked away from the microscope and wrote something down on his clipboard.

"Is this why you told me to use my quirk?" Yuki asked.

Dr. Nozawa's lip thinned. "Yes." he looked over to Yuki, "Tell me what it is..."