"Did he?" Yuki chuckled.

"Yeah," she firmly nodded. "Iida and Deku-kun tried getting you a plate to bring it to you but Bakugo is holding it hostage saying how everyone needs to get one serving before any seconds."

"Oh." Yuki blinked at her. "Then, I guess I should head down. I'm sure the others are starving without their seconds." he smirked.

"OK!" Uraraka gave him a thumbs up before running out and taking the emergency stairs down.

Yuki groaned and reluctantly got up from his desk. He's eaten dinner already but Bakugo cooking dinner was something no one in the dorms could pass up on.

He took the elevator instead of the stairs and upon the doors opening he was pulled out and dragged to the kitchen where it looked like an old fashioned bidding stand, Bakugo holding a spatula and standing in front of the stove, his stance on guard.

"YUKI'S HERE!"

"I ASKED FOR SECONDS FIRST!"

"It is improper to be shoving each other over food--"

"Shut up!"

"You grew up with luxurious meals!"

"Yeah! Let us poor souls go first!"

"This is still unexpectable--"

"YUKI! HURRY UP!"

The healer stood there with a look of amusement. "Who? Me?"

"We're starving here!" Mina shouted at him.

"I had no idea." Yuki grinned, walking over to grab the spare plate. He went to hand it to Bakugo who somehow still hadn't acknowledged him, but gasped.

"Oh my." Yuki worriedly turned to his classmates. "There's a bit of dirt on it. Let me just give it a rinse."

"Yuki-kun!"

the healer grinned, "I should also wash my utensils first too, right?"

Yuki proceeded to wash his plate and utensils at an agonizing calm speed before he finally held it out to Bakugo.

"Back up you extras!" Bakugo shouted, retracting the spatula with intent to strike whomever neared the stove. He cautiously turned his back to serve Yuki his serving of the meal and handed it back to Yuki.

"Are you gonna want seconds?"

Yuki's eyes widened a bit. This was the first time Bakugo had spoken to him in little over a week. But he kept his composure. Turning to the nearly rabid class he shook his head, "I'm fine with one plate. Thanks though." and smiled at the blonde before quickly leaving the kitchen area less he wanted a stampede of teens to crush him.

Dinner, was to say the least, pretty good. Yuki didn't eat much spicy foods but he did enjoy the way the spices added to the dish enhanced the flavoring. The spicy level was pretty low on the mild spectrum but his classmates begged to differ as he watched them chug water and eventually pull out the rest of the milk from the fridge and even take Iida's orange juice.

Yuki didn't bother going up to trying to converse with the others. He silently finished his meal, washed his dishes and thanked them for the meal.

He wondered if Bakugo was just trying to figure something out on his own without his help. Since the beginning when Bakugo had asked for his 'therapy' sessions, Yuki had been pretty good at listening and putting into words what Bakugo struggled with.