Prologue: The World Above

Narrated P.O.V.

Once upon of the time, in the farthest reaches of the continent...

...there sat a prospect Kingdom, with a soaring tower reached the clouds up above.

For many years, the kingdom lived in peace, until, following the tragic death of their King...

...the Demon King disguise himself as the chancellor and claimed the kingdom for himself.

Sealing off the castle from the rest of the kingdom, he locked the princess away within the tower.

Day after day, the princess wept, gazing out the window at her poor kingdom below.

Around that time, a young knight from a far-away land was squeezing the salt water from his cloak.

Looking up from where he'd washed ashore on the beach, he saw the castle in the distance.

That castle would be his destination. And the start of his adventure.

Third Person P.O.V.

Near to the Grocery store outside.

Carota:< looking at the tv> Oh, come ON!!

Carota stop playing video game and turn around with a group of friends looking away from the tv

Carota:< to the group of friends > I lost AGAIN? 😭. But I ever had the Full Attack skill this time! That stupid Damon King! How are you supposed to beat him?

Hunt:< to the group of friends > Guess there's no way unless you get more party members...

All the suddenly the sound of the bell began to rang, all the group of friends is surprised by.

Four-Eyes: Oh, Crap! Look at the time!

Hunt: Time for school.

Sam:< to their friends > Yes I need to go back before he found out... In suddenly got interrupted by someone.

Y/N: < to Sam behind her back > Before he found out there what exactly Sam?

Sam:< sweat dropping> O.o......

Sam trying to think someway to trick Y/N but she fail to think of anything and look at their friends to get some help but they look away not wanting to get involved with Y/N.

Y/N:< to Sam still behind her back > Well Sam?

Sam start to look down feeling shame what she did and turn around looking at Y/N feet.

Sam:<to Y/N but still looking down > Am sorry Big Brother for sneak out without telling you or John

Y/N looking at Sam for a while and Sam start to tremble a little bit Y/N sighs and knees down one leg trying to look at her face.

Y/N:< to Sam > I will forgive you but next time Sam just tell me or John if you going out to hang out with your friends alright?

Sam look at Y/N with a smile on her face and hug him around of he neck.

Sam:< to Y/N while hugging > Ok Y/N I won't do it again.

Y/N hug her back for a little bit and let it go. Sam friends starting walk away to the school but Sam stop they.

Sam:< to their friends > Let's play again after school ok.

Carota:< to Sam > Sure thing. See you later! Them when ahead to the school.