Do I Tell?

"Tsk..."

Everything was dark, but I could feel the pain coming from my arm in waves every time my heart pumped.

From what I could feel, I was laying on a hard cold floor, with my arms tied behind my back and my legs tied tightly together.

'What happened?'

I racked through my brain to remember everything, and it came back to me in a second.

I left the school after the library closed and took a detour by the old TCRI to clear my head from the past few days of crazy events.

But then that wolf-dog thing and that weird fish attacked me and I just remember getting away after the scary one caught my broken arm and tore the bandages and my sweatshirt.

They caught up to me but then Mikey showed up to save me, and obviously things didn't go according to plan.

I hope he's okay. I'd feel awful if I knew something really bad happened to him after what he did to protect me.

He seems like such a nice turtle guy? With a cheerful attitude, but it was different when he was fighting, he was so serious and did everything he could to protect me.

In my thoughts, a loud bang sounded around me, almost like a door opening and closing, then the sound of footsteps started coming towards me.

All I could do was hope it wasn't the wolf-dog or the fish thing.

Whoever it was stopped in front of me and lightly hummed to themselves.

Then there was a light but rough tap on my arm, which caused me to whimper.

"You're awake."

A woman?

Whoever she was, she wasn't nice from the way she grabbed my bindings on my wrists and pulled me into a sitting position, which caused me to cry out from the pain it caused.

"Oh shut up."

The bag that was over my head, causing me to see nothing but black was yanked off, exposing a bright but dull light, making my eyes squint before adjusting.

The first thing I noticed is the room I was in. It was large but dark, with windows up high and tinted, but it was dark outside too. Where I was now sitting was on some type of walkway with water on either side of me, glass on top to prevent anyone from falling.

Behind me was a large double door, with another door on the side of the room. Ahead of me was a big chair, I guess you could call it a throne. Nothing else in the room stood out. It was just scary and dull.

I then looked up at the woman who took the bag off my head.

She was tall and thin, with almost a pixie cut style of hair that was black with blonde underneath. The red and black eye makeup was bold with red lipstick. Her outfit consisted of a lot of black, and metal plates around her body. It reminded me of a ninja.

"W-Who are you?"

Her eyes could pierce through my soul, "You don't get to talk yet."

"W-What do y-you want from me?"

"I said shut up!"

Her leg was quick and she harshly kicked me in the side, causing a painful cry from me.

"Karai,"

A deep voice sounded out through the room, which replaced my new pain with chills.

Karai, tsk'd in annoyance before stepping away from me.