18. wedding plans

Start from the beginning

°°°

 The wedding plans had slowed down, which gave the couple space to deal with other things, such as "Thanksgiving".

 The end of the year was always Angel's favorite time of year, and she was very excited for this year, since her father was coming to town and she was moving in with Klay.

 Oh there was that too, the two of them had been thinking about it for some time. Angel spent more time at Klay's house than in her college room, and only went to campus to study, so moving in with him was the best option.

-I think it's over. -Klay spoke amidst the boxes in his room.

-Finally.

-You have too much stuff love. -The boy laughed.

-I was surprised too, at least now we're definitely living together.

-That's amazing.

-I agree. -Angel sat down next to Klay, placing her legs on top of Klay's thighs. - Do you remember the first time you saw me?

-Of course I remember, how could I forget the day I met love?

-You'd think so. -the girl laughed. - You looked at me with an angry face.

-In my defense, I wanted to practice. -He returned the laughter. -But I saw you and was sure that would be better than practice.

-If I didn't leave, would we still be here?

-I don't think so. The fact that you left made me miss you, and with that, I could see that I really loved you, that it wasn't a teenage crush. I spent all these years thinking about you Angel, every time I saw couples, it was you that I thought of. Every time I went out with someone I didn't make it last, because it wasn't you. And When you showed up, I thought I was dreaming, I couldn't believe you were back.

-I don't regret that I once went to college here, and this is really crazy because I had no idea you were playing here. I hadn't heard from you in years, and when I found out it was fate, it was for me to move, to find you.

-You know that I love you very much?

-I love you more.

 Their night ended after they were tired and slept on the sofa, with some boxes lying on the floor. They could have gone to sleep in bed, but Klay's embrace, for Angel, was the most comfortable thing in the world.

...

- What time is your father coming? -Milena and Angel were downtown buying some things to get ready for Thanksgiving.

-At 8:00, Klay will pick him up while I prepare the food.