6. do you want to like, hang out?

Angeline answered Klay and anxiously waited for the answer.

 It was so silly for her to be like this, she looked like an adolescent with her first love. Beaufort thought it was pathetic.

-Did he answer?

-Not yet, I'm sure he just, I don't know, accidentally called or, I don't know.

-Yeah, the guy follows you, and he'll accidentally call you.

-I don't know, Mi, he's famous, he probably doesn't remember the girlfriend he had so long ago.

-If he didn't remember, he wouldn't be texting.

 The two remained silent until Angel decided to take a shower. Milena lay on her bed, almost asleep, when she was awakened by the sound of the notification.

-ANGELINE.

-My God, what is it? -Angel comes out with the towel tied around his body, dripping a few drops of water.

-He answered.

 Some scenes in TV series, soap operas and the like are clichés, such as, for example, after the character receives some news or discovers something, the camera usually focuses on the person's face.

 Well, if this were a movie, the camera would probably be focused on her face. The girl's eyes widened and her skin turned white from the impact. Angel really didn't think Klay was going to answer.

 When in fact, the boy had hit the brakes after receiving the girl's notification. He was regretting it, he shouldn't have called, Angel must have thought he was hitting on her or something.

 After building up the courage to take his cell phone back, Klay answered the girl.

- "Are you okay?" is that too weird? -He said to himself and looked at his dog, as if it had the ability to answer its owner. -It doesn't matter, I'll send it.

How are you?

                                                                                                                             Im fine, and you?

The girl answered at the same second, probably because Angel and Milena were staring at her cell phone conversation.

I'm fineDo you still know me?                                                                                                                                       Of course Klay hahaha

Klay smiled at the girl's "hahaha", imagining her smile.