I guessed they've barely ever spoken about me using my name. Ofcourse Minhyuk's pet or kitten or whatever was easier to remember.

I nodded, watching him scratch the back of his neck awkwardly before his heart-shaking smile took back its place on his face. I almost let my eyes widen at how handsome he actually was. I barely stopped my lips from mouthing a 'wow' in his face. What was a guy like him even doing with that bastard and his other dogs with no proper manners?

Once again he extended his hand in front of me for a handshake which I gladly accepted. "I'm Cha Eunwoo. It's nice to finally meet you." I smiled back, hoping that him being nice to me wasn't just a temporary act. "Let's head inside. It's cold out here. I get it, I'd become suicidal too if I were you, but please don't kill yourself just yet."

I scoffed, looking away from him when I felt my whole face burning up in a blushing state. Did he see all that? Me walking to the edge of the cliff as an obvious suicide attempt. I pulled the sleeves over my hands and folded my arms in front of my chest to keep myself warmer, keeping my neutral face and voice. "Please, what do you have to do with me killing myself?" I asked, sounding more of a statement than a question.

"Everything." I raised an unbelievable eyebrow, looking up at him. "It's our job to keep you safe, make sure you don't run away or commit suicide and make sure no one finds you or takes you away."

"So all of you here are supposed to be my bodyguards. Did I get that right?" I questioned displeased.

"Not exactly. We live here as well, but currently our most important task is keeping you here, alive."

I sighed heavily. I didn't even have the freedom to end my life now. Wonderful.

We entered from a different side of the house. I noticed someone– probably Eunwoo– had closed the door from my room, so I didn't have to bother to make sure when I enter it would be warm. This entrance was from the glass doors of the living room. It wasn't even weird how many doors this mansion had when you thought about how big it actually was.

I stepped in, Eunwoo following right behind me. And there they were, the Krystal girl and the bitchy one I never learnt her name, the other guy from yesterday sending a wink my way the second he saw me, two new men and a girl I've never met before and the main bastard nowhere to be found.

We walked towards the dining table where everyone were gathering. It was placed near the kitchen, yet the whole thing looked like a whole one with the living room.

Eunwoo sat beside the new girl. Black long slightly wavy hair, huge beautiful carulean eyes staring deeply in mine with so much tension, I felt like she was literaly taking my breath away. And oh my, was she gorgeous. But the second she devided her huge full lips to speak, I cursed my mind for ever taking a liking in her. "This is his cute little pet?"

She scoffed with a smirk on her face before looking at the guy opposite of her. His light olive green eyes gave me chills the moment they landed on mine. Equally dangerous as Minhyuk's. He made my heart skip, not one, but two beats at a time. "Looks like a nice one to me, Soojin."

So her name was Soojin.

He stood up form his sitting spot, running a hand through his coal hair and took a few slow steps towards me. "I suppose you do your job as a pet pretty good." He let out a low chuckle, tracing a finger down my arm and I froze in my place, swallowing hard. I had no idea what to do. Minhyuk's words rang in my head, but I was unable to move.

'Don't get close to them!'

'You're only and utterly mine...'

I felt my body start shaking as I stared at his predator eyes and the wide smirk plastered on his evil-looking face. His hand slowly moved up to cup my clenched jaw and my breathing sped up, though luckily only I could feel that.