A new capture

After his victory against Wattson Y/n decided on travelling through route 111 to do some training. His father already gave him the go googles to yravel through the Sandstorm. Right now he is training all his pokemon on a horde of pokemon.
Y/n:Feebas! Use water gun!
Feedas sends a huge water gun attack towards the horse of Baltoy as she is able to defeat them all. Feebas jumps into her trainer's arms in happiness.
Y/n:You did great. Let's put you into your best element.
He puts her into a river as he continued with the rest of his team.
Y/n:Mightyena use fire fang! Marshtomp use water pulse!
Marshtomp sends sphere of water which attacks another unfortunate group of Baltoy as Mightyena in a fury clamps fiery teeth onto  a horde of Cactnea.
Y/n:Pikachu use volt tackle!
Pikachu skids across a river and takes out goldeen after Goldeen. During this the gang are at mawvile as May wanted to go shopping. It is vigorous training against wild pokemond Y/n's team is looking good. That was when he noticed that things began to enlarged.
Y/n:Why is everything getting bigger?
He looks down to see that he is in quick sand.
Y/n:Uh oh!
His pokemon rushes to try and help ad a head pops out of the quick sand.
Y/n:What is that?
Pokedex:Trapinch the ant pit pokemon. A ground type.Its big jaws crunch through boulders. Because its head is so big, it has a hard time getting back upright if it tips over onto its back.
Y/n:A ground type huh. Marshtomp and Feebas use water pulse and water gun!
The two pokemon dend their water based attacks towards Trapinch who is forced out. The quick sand immediately disappeared.
Y/n:That wasn't quick sand. That was the move sand tomb. This pokemon is pretty song. I have to catch. Feebas I choose you!
Feebas hops to Y/n's side to battle the Trapinch who rushes towards Trapinch with a strike that Feebas couldn't block.
Y/n:That was first impression. That is an egg move. Wow. Feebas use tackle.
From the momentum of the attack Feebas rushes back at Trapinch with big force as the ant pit pokemon is forced onto the ground.
Y/n:Spin and use water gun!
Feebas begins sprouting water as it surrounded Trapinch with a wall of mud that he can't dig through.
Y/n:Now use tackle and flail!
Feebas dives down from above and strikes Trapinch with a tackle and flail combo.
Y/n:Now use Hypnosis!
Feebas summons four yellow orbs and Trapinch becomes drowsy before falling asleep.
Y/n:Go pokeball!
He throws the pokeball and after 3 shakes he catches Trapinch.
Trapinch:
Bite
Sand tomb
First impression
Sand attack

Y/n:We did it!
After celebrating with his pokemon he heads back to Mawvile to tell the gang the news about his new capture. They are all happy as they set sights for Laveridge Town for Ash and Y/n's next battle.