Petalburg lovers part 2

We now see Y/n, May, Brock, Max and Kenny enter the lobby of the pokemon center and they're all shocked to see Norman speaking with Nurse Joy. Norman notices everyone and happily greets them.
Norman:Hi guys. So you must be Y/n am I right?
Y/n:Yes sir you are.
Norman:Great to meet you.
Y/n:Likewise.
May and Max are unable to speak to their father, while Brock pipes up and suggests they have a talk. Brock, however, gets side-tracked by the sight of Nurse Joy.
Y/n:You have got to be kidding me.
Instinctively he sends out his Mightyena as both him and Kenny pull him away after that he returned to confront Norman. That was when a certain angry person entered the pokemon center.
Caroline:Norman!
May/Max:It's Mom!
Norman:Dear where are you going with all that suit case?
Caroline:I'm going anywhere but here.
Norman:Caroline! So do you need help with anything?
Everyone in the pokemon fall down anime style.
Kenny:Listen she is leaving!
Norman:I know that I just want to know where she is going.
Caroline:I already told you. Anywhere but here.
Norman:Well Kenny I guess that leaves you with the kitchen work.
Everyone falls anime style once again with more annoyance.
Everyone except Y/n:How can you be so incredibly dense?!
Y/n(Thought) :Geez some family dynamics.
Kenny eventually explains the rumored situation to Norman and Nurse Joy, and the tale takes the pair aback. Caroline reiterates that she cannot forgive him for being unfaithful, especially on the day of their wedding anniversary. May and Kenny urge Caroline and Norman to figure things out, but Max demands that they give Norman the benefit of the doubt. Caroline understands Max's idolization for his father, but is still set on leaving. Though Norman smirks, before explaining that there has been a big misunderstanding. He calls for everyone to head back home where they can figure things out.Meanwhile, Team Rocket put their plan to steal Norman's Pokemon into motion as they take on Ash with Seviper and Cacnea. Seviper lashes Pikachu with a Poison Tail, while Cacnea attacks Slakoth with Pin Missile. While they all run with Ash, except Slaking who's still asleep, Seviper fires another Poison Tail, breaking the door to the place down and knocking them all out. Suddenly, to his luck, Norman, Joy, Caroline, Kenny and his friends arrive on the scene. Norman is particularly unhappy to see Team Rocket again.
Y/n:Mightyena fire fang on the Cacnea and Pikachu Meteor mash on seviper!
Mightyena's fangs are engulfed by fire as he clamps onto Cacnea and takes her out however Pikachu's attack is avoided by Seviper and he comes crashing down with a poison tail that Y/n, his Pokemon and Norman evade but the attack instead strikes Norman's surprise fireworks. With rage, Norman yells in a booming voice for Slaking to wake up. Slaking then charges at them angrily, and fires a Focus Punch, blasting them into oblivion.
Norman is still angry that his anniversary present for Caroline has been destroyed. The gesture surprises everyone, and Nurse Joy adds that she can have another fireworks display ready by tonight. Norman gladly thanks Joy, and as agreed Joy finishes fixing it, they set off the machine, and Beautifly-shaped fireworks are shot into the air. Joy also apologizes about being secretive, but she reveals that Norman knew that she is also a fireworks technician. He wanted to arrange a special gift for Caroline to celebrate their anniversary, with the Beautifly fireworks commemorating that day in the flower field with all the Beautifly. Caroline apologizes to her husband for her suspicions, and wishes him a happy anniversary as they hug. While Norman goes in to get some more drinks, Caroline remembers their special day. When Norman returns, he informs Ash and Y/n that he will use Slakoth, Vigoroth, and Slaking in their match tomorrow. At the mention ahat Vigoroth would be participating in the gym battle Mightyena growls viciously as Vigoroth does the same. It is clear that the gym battle will be interesting.