The new friend

After Y/n's contest the gang then head on over to Dewford Town for Ash's and Y/n's gym battle. After about 20 minutes of travelling through the ocean route they finally made it to Dewford Town.

Ash:Let's go to the gym now!
Y/n:You guys can go there. I want to take a look around and possibly battle some wild pokemon and trainers.
The group then left with May feeling a little sad and Y/n with his PPikachu went on to explore the town and start training. After a few battles with trainers and wild pokemon his Poochyena and mudkip evolved into Mightena and marshtomp.

Y/n:Great job guys! Let's go back to the others now.
After he returned the newly evolved pokemon he was about to start walking back to Dewford Town but was stopped by crying noises. He then ran towards the sound and saw a trainer kicking a small fish pokemon.

 He then ran towards the sound and saw a trainer kicking a small fish pokemon

Y/n:The hell you do you think you are doing!?

Dick:I am showing this weak pokemon what happens when you don't produce results.
Y/n was now furious as he already had to deal with a terrible trainer when he caught marshtomp.
Y/n:Stop! That is not right!
The trainer began to laugh as he threw a pokeball which released an ugly speaker which looked like it was made from a lab experiment gone wrong and it had a distorted speaker as a mouth.

Y/n:Stop! That is not right!The trainer began to laugh as he threw a pokeball which released an ugly speaker which looked like it was made from a lab experiment gone wrong and it had a distorted speaker as a mouth

Dick:Beat me and then you can tell me what to do.
Y/n:Pikachu Use Meteor mash and volt tackle.
The combined attack sent the trainer and his abomination away. Y/n ran up to the feebas and picked her up gently as he ran to the pokemon center. Nurse joy quickly put her into recovery. While Y/n was waiting the hoenn gang entered the pokemon center.

Ash:Dang it I thought I could beat him.
May and brock were looking angry at Ash while Max just sweatdropped at the older trainers.
May:Well maybe if you didn't get cocky you would've used your brain and actually beat him.
Ash:Are you saying it's my fault we lost. You and brock distracted me and I lost.
Brock:You yelled at us when we tried to give you ideas to win and then you lost.
The three continued to argue until nurse joy appeared.
Y/n:Nurse joy is feebas okay?
Nurse joy:She is fine. She just need to rest to make a full recovery.
Y/n breathed a sigh of relief as the gang asked him what happened. He then told them what happened as the other three trainers and child  looked furious. After about about 20 minutes Ash apologised to May and Brock and then they went to the room to go to sleep. Well Y/n actually went to the room where Feebas was and slept next to her. The small fish opened her eyes slightly and she saw Y/n and pikachu asleep. She then remembered how he helped her and what he did to her trainer. She began to cry happy tears as she went back to sleep in her tank.

Now it was the next day and Y/n woke up.

Y/n:I guess it's time to leave.
He was about to leave but he heard Feebas call out.
Y/n:What's wrong? Are you OK?
Feebas nodded as she motioned towards one of Y/n's pokeballs and the trainer then put two and two together.
Y/n:You want to come with me?
Feebas nodded as he then grabbed a friendball and gently tapped Feebas's head and caught her. He then left the pokemon center and waited for the rest of the gang. After they came he told them how Feebas wanted to come with him and they were all happy to see that Feebas had a good trainer now. They then walked towards the pokemon gym for Y/n's battle.

Shoutout to Strikos for giving me the idea of giving Y/n a Feebas