"Ehhn, the DJ we used the last time what happened to him?" Dayo asked with his eyes closed. They were probably talking about Friday's party.

"Changed my phone, remember?" Emmanuel reminded.

"Lanre should have his number" Dayo said back opening his eyes, he got a little startled when he saw me but brushed it off.

"Victor?" Emmanuel called out.

"Wetin?"

"How far you know say they go do drugs in Friday?" Everybody knew I hated and can't stand drugs, alcohol and vape they were irritating and just unethical.

"I kuku didnt plan on staying long" I said chuckling.

"Why naaaa!?" Dayo whined hugging me.

What's doing this one abeg?

"I have NECO, oga" i said pushing him away.

"One night would give you B?" Dayo asked rolling his eyes. Dayo was the only boy I knew that rolled his eyes perfectly!

"Better leave Victor" Emmanuel defended.

Emmanuel can throw an all night party Thursday night and have an exam on Friday and still get 97/100, how he does it? nobody knows.

The juniors started their knitting thingy while the seniors either assisted or patroled round.

Dayo looked at me then looked behind me like something caught his attention. A small faint smile spread across his face like he was admiring what was behind me.

I looked back and saw a girl. Dayo smiled genuinely at a girl. Not just any girl but Pelumi.

"Pelumi don give Dayo love potion" Emmanuel teased making Dayo look away.

"Iyama" Dayo said turning around to face the AC.

"Dayo don't deny your love" i teased.

"Coming from the guy that has liked the same girl since jss2 but okay" Dayo said tilting his head.

"For real for real" Emmanuel chipped in.

Were they really bringing up my Tinuke situation??

"Its hard" I mumbled.

"Same thing my guy! Pelumi was suppose to be a sneaky link but now I'm here smiling and waiting for a text back, I'm a gangstar!" Dayo said a little too loud.

"Um, you're not" Emmanuel said jokingly making Dayo roll his eyes

"But for real tho, I think I'm feeling Pelumi a little too much" Dayo confessed still looking at her.

"I mean look at her, shes so- pretty" he said admiring her.

Omniscient.

"Love nwantiti" Emmanuel teased.

"I need to check if everybody is in the hall" victor said as head boy.

"Make I follow you" Dayo said and they both looked at Emmanuel who just groaned and walked out with them.

It was going to be a long boring walk round the school so Emmanuel stopped and pulled out a stick from his socks and his lighter from his pocket a lit it.

One thing about Emmanuel? he always had blunts in his socks, lighter in his pocket, and a pack of gum in this other pocket.

"What if teacher catch you?" Victor asked.

"Baba they are all in the hall" Emmanuel said blowing smoke in his face running away and Victor started chasing him.

They started with JSS1 hallway, which ended up being empty. They went to jss2 hallway which was also empty. They got to JSS3 hallway and heard low moans, Dayo immediately ran towards the sound with Emmanuel following behind him.

The moans got louder at the end of the hallway.

The three stopped and peeped through the window. It was a girl but she was wearing long sleeve so she was obviously a senior, she sat on the table with her legs spread open and a guy's head were between them.

Victor immediately looked away but Dayo stood there smiling at the scene with so much interest.

Emmanuel looked curiously at who the guy was with the blunt in his hand, he clearly couldn't see his head because it was buried with her skirt then he looked down at the shoe and knew exactly who the guy was. He pulled Dayo down immediately and signaled for them to leave.

"Free porn why you commot me?" Dayo asked when they were in ss1 hallway.

"That was Kamal" Emmanuel laughed hard. Victor was shock shook shooked. Dayo wasn't surprised at all. Kamal had demons he was battling but konji na bastard.

"Those twins" victor said shaking his head.

"E dey give the girl Wella abeg" Dayo said laughing.

"Big time!" Emmanuel laughed almost on the floor.

"Be like say na only me wise for this school" Victor mumbled as he walked away leaving Emmanuel and Dayo.

___________________
sincerely give our hearts our to those battling with depression and anxiety! it gets better, I swear! ❤️
God would never put you through something he knows you won't survive!

Kamal is antisocial, Jamal is social.

byee!