Premise & Analysis

Before writing the outtakes from the neutral and POV's of different charcters from the show, I want to write what I understood from the story and its characters. This story has been so tightly bound that even is you want to make a slight change, the plot devlopment would lead to severe repercussions and upset the balance. I have wanted to write a fan-fiction on it from ages, but could not find a single thing I would like to change, so outtakes has to be it.

Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi is so well written and complex, and out of the norm for ITV. The way most of the ITV audience wants to box it in a category makes me laugh. You'll truly see characters who are grey, how they are flawed, selfish, arrogant and set in their ways. Who change for good because they want to, not because they want to be fixed in a mold. 

There are no black or white characters, all have their own motivations. These characters fail, commit errors and consequently suffer from their own actions.

Yes there are some errors, but writing consistently good for over 400 episodes is no mean feat. And adjusting the storylines according to the constant extensions and leaps is so smooth. The fact that the Khatri arc (main reason behind Ishwari's issues) was planned from day 1 and how it transitions in the storyline. Even after the reveal, the story does not lose its plot, it goes onto fix the repercussions of the issues that occurred.

And the problematic issues created by the characters are not glorified in any manner, rather they are called out. And it had the most beautiful redemption track of all most all the characters.

If one wants to see how to write for an ITV show, KRPKAB is a masterclass.

The sad part is nobody has been able to replicate (not even the makers) it on ITV.

And one of the few shows which justifies ITV having so many episodes. 

Dev : The leading man whom around the story revolves serves the definition of being flawed,        who is so selfless that it becomes selfish most of the times.

Sonakshi: The leading lady who is actually strong and independent, but can to too judgmental    and opinionated.

Ishwari: Dev's mother, who is so bound in her guilt and insecurities, that she is not able to be        anyone else.

Neha: The elder sister who has been wronged by her mother, and most by the circumstances.

Riya: The middle sister who may be pampered but is sorted due to the hardships faced by her      family but could not take a step to support her family.

Nikki: The over-pampered sister who has been so sheltered, that when the family shatters is left  to gather herself alone.

Mamaji: Ishwari's brother, who can be a voice of reason, but more often than not wants only          Ishwari's happiness over the cost of others, and could not be the best husband and                            father.

Mamiji: She is not pure evil, she loves Dev's sisters like her daughters, but resents Dev and wants  her son to succeed.

Vicky: The entitled cousin, who is the bi-product of over-pampering from his mother and                  neglect from his father.

Elena: Sonakshi's cousin, who may have good upbringing but when falls for Vicky, lets it take        precedence over all her maternal relations.

Sourabh: The overweight brother who could never really carry his weight in running the household.

Dadi/Dida: The cutest person, who teaches how a mother-in-law should really be like, but                couldn't tame her son enough.

Bijoy: The kind of father a girl generally yearns to have, who'll put his daughter's needs first. But  he is not the perfect husband, or the best father to Sourabh. Who is quite opinionated                        and stubborn, and often refuses to see his errors.

Asha: The most understanding and the least judgmental person. The perfect voice of reason,        but could not stop/restrict Bijoy's errors enough.

Everyone was flawed, so everyone suffered. Some more, some less. They redeemed themselves, and made the perfect story ever seen on ITV from start to finish. 

And a special mention for the most sorted third angles (Natasha, Neil, Ritwik and Nisha) who even after been wronged, knew how to show the mirror to leads and not turn evil.

Healthy discussions welcome.