12 The Blind Date

It was a rough week at work for the boys. After your parents spent some time holidaying, they had flown back and it was back to just you and Chelsea, your younger sister, at home. JR had been feeling lonely for awhile after JB seemed to be tied up at work, and Youngjae, his housemate, had his upcoming solo album in the works. Yugyeom had also started becoming a hotly contested dancer in the industry, occasionally having appearances with Mark and Jackson in the media. Bambam was the only one left to hang out with JR and often came over to your place on weekdays when his club wasn't packed with fans.

"Noona.." it was Bambam at your door, "Chelsea...? anyone home?" He stood at the doorway of your house, unsure whether to trod in.

"Ah, Bambam, what brings you here?" you came out after hearing some sounds.

"Oh, Jinyoung-hyung called me over. He said he wanted to go somewhere after lunch." Bambam looked all dressed and ready to go. As usual, chic and trendy with his coloured hair and exposed ankles.

"Oh, where you guys heading?" you asked, half wondering why he was here if they were going somewhere else together.

Bambam took out his pad and started scrolling "I'm not sure really but I think Chelsea said she'd take us there."

As you towelled dry your hair, you squinted into his screen and saw that it was a place you had seen somewhere before. Upon further browsing you realise it was the little petting zoo and cafe that Mark took you and Chelsea to, that he bought you the little bunny that was now your pet.

"Ahhh, okay I think I know where it is. But aren't you dressed a little too much for a place like that? I mean.... you look dressed to the nines for a fashion event but Bambam, you do know what kind of place it is right?" you tried to stifle your laugh but failed.

"Wae-yo? Why noona, don't I look cool in this?" He jumped up from the seat he was in and pranced around you giving a few odd poses.

Laughing you took his pad and showed him clearly that it was an outdoor cafe with little animals and people dressed comfortably while having some brunch and tea.

"Well, I mean, you do look cool but I wonder if you'd be comfortable playing with animals in those pants and shoes. Why do you need to look cool anyway? Isn't it just you and JR?" you asked, quite puzzled at his choice of fashion for a casual outing.

"Oh I forgot the most important part, Chelsea's setting up a blind date for us haha!!!!" Bambam's excitement was written all over his face, and it was apparent now why you weren't asked to go, nor were you even aware.

"AHHHHhhhh.... okay I get it now. So then where's Jinyoungie? I can't imagine how much more excited he is.." you put away your towel and wanted to head over to check him out.

"I don't know, he's been taking ages to get ready and so I was bored and came over here instead. The door's locked too." Bambam replied.

Locked? JR never locks the boys out unless he's really into some serious business with his food or with his work. This was quite something. Just when you turned back, Chelsea came out, looking all sweet and dandy as well.

"WOAHH!" exclaimed both you and Bambam, eyes fixed on Chelsea. She was usually clad in casual slacks or jeans, never going the girly-girl sorta style.

"What's with you babe?" Bambam was more than shocked to see her looking so unusual from what she always wore.

"What do you mean 'what's with me', we're going on a triple date obviously! I mean, I should be the one asking whats with YOU?" Chelsea pointed to Bambam's green highlights on his fringe.

"Isn't it cool?" he smiled to himself looking up at his fringe and straightening his jacket. "So can we go now? I can't wait!"

You were curious how it was a triple date unless JB was going along, but to your knowledge, they weren't dating. You casually sounded your sister out. "So, who are you introducing to Bam & Jinyoung?"