Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (19)

The night at the port was quite windy, there, a black car stopped and the driver took a wheelchair and from the car, that driver help a person to sit on it. Two men from the ship nearby suddenly walked to them.

"Where is he?" asked that person in a wheelchair in a hoarse voice.

"Already in that place" answered them.

"Good, lead me"

They walked to the ship where those two men appeared before. There on the dock, a man was tied on a chair. His clothes were all tattered and there was a trace of dried blood on his face.

The man in a wheelchair stopped in front of that man and roughly pull his hair.

"This face, that bastard face!" said that man angrily and slapped him many times.

The man on the chair was unconscious yet he showed signs of being conscious because of the slaps.

"Ughhh" groaned that man

"Wake up young man, your beloved daddy will come to watch at your death, hahaha" laughed the man crazily

The man on the chair looked at that man who laughed crazily with his cold eyes.

"You are the one who is going to die, Ryan Coleman"

"Me? Hahaha, look at this cripple legs, even though I have to crawl, even in my last breath, I won't let you King living happily, hahahha"

"You are insane"

"I am, hahaha"

~The King's mansion~

"Mr.King, we have found young master's location"

"That damn Coleman, how dare he!"

"Mr.King, please control your anger, mind Mr.Wilde here"

"Ah, Dylan, sorry, you must be also worried about him. This is my fault, I never imagined that fucking Coleman could escape and resulting in this"

"Mr.King, I am a police officer, this is also partly my fault. I couldn't react quickly when that happened"

"You two were surrounded by many, one of them even hit your head, don't blame yourself"

Dylan and Alpha had never imagined that, when Dylan and Josh were going outside, they were surrounded by many people who took Josh with force. Josh was indeed the protagonist of this world, but he was not omnipotent. After defeating more than 20 people by himself, he was finally taken down. Alpha knew Josh's position so after knowing that the culprit had given a threatening letter to the King, Dylan went to the King to help Josh.

"Alpha, do you guys fond of kidnapping?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you forgotten? The first world and now?"

Alpha thought for a moment and then it was stunned for realizing something.

"I have no comment for that"

"Hah, got you! I bet higher-ups must be consist of perverted and S&M people right?" said Dylan proudly

"You can not lump other people with you. In fact, higher-ups are on God level. I doubt them for having human desire"

"You said I am perverted and like S&M!!"

"My mistake, you are only perverted"

"Well, who hate pervert and lewd things anyway" shrugged Dylan calmly

"Yeah right, -_-"

"Wait, God level, so higher-ups are not God?"

"Do you remember how come you enter this transmigration journey?"

"Uhmm, I'm not sure, I just feel like wanting to be a writer, and then suddenly I was in a wide room, signing a contract"

"Only that?"

"Of course not, I remember living with my grandma, going to college, and being gay," said Dylan proudly.

"Hm, then let's go find Josh"

"Ah, okay," said Dylan forgetting the thing he asked before.

Sorry, Dylan, you can't know anything yet

They drove to the port where Josh was.

"Mr.King, we are going to enter first, please wait here until everything is safe"

"Are you kidding me! My son is inside, I will follow you inside"

"But-"

"No, but. You know well who I am"

Couldn't deny Mr.King's order, they enter the ship together. Dylan also followed with his gun. Strangely, they could enter the ship easily and found nobody.

"Mr.King, I'm afraid this is a trap"

"I know"

"What?" asked his subordinate

"His target is me. We'll save Josh first then I will finish him off" said Mr.King angrily

After saying so, they finally found Josh on the backmost deck still being tied on a chair. Beside him, there was a man in a wheelchair.

"Well, well, the mighty Mr.King finally came down from the high throne to meet humble me," said Ryan Coleman sarcastically.

"You are looking for painful death Ryan!"

"Ahh, I'm scared, hahahaha" laughed Ryan maniacally

"Release my son, I know you want to deal with me"

"Release your son?, then I will die for nothing, I know you've surrounded this ship"

"Release my son, then I will let you go, I even will prepare an escape route for you"

"Hahahaha, with your son in my hand, you can't do anything!" said Ryan while pulling Josh's hair hard

"Ryan! Release him while I still speak well!"

Ryan looked at Mr.King's sad face then turned into anger.

"Have you ever asked about me doing this shit?"

"What are you talking about?"

"My wife and son's death, do you know the cause of that?"

"They were planning to visit you and got a car accident"

"Wrong! They died because of you!" yelled Ryan crazily.

"What?"

"I've investigated, turns out they mistook them as your wife and son, so they killed them, they killed them!!"

All of the people there went silent. Suddenly Dylan spoke.

"The one who killed them, did you find them?"

"Do you think they will escape from my hand? I have crushed them"

"Ryan-"

"Shut up! Do you want to say that this is not your fault? No, this is your fault, everything's your fault, if not they mistook my wife and son as yours, She will be still on my side, watching our son grows up to be an outstanding man"

"That's not Mr.King's fault," said Dylan

"Shut up! What do you know about my pain!"

"I felt sorry for your deceased wife and son, but still, you can't do this"

"Ryan, I'm sorry for not investigating more about their accident"

"Shut up! Shut up!, arghhhhhh, hahahaha, everyone has to die, hahahaha, die, diee!"

Ryan took his wheelchair and pushed Josh's who was still tied on the chair. The people Mr.King's prepared had been readied for rescue. They ambushed the crazy Ryan and tried to release the tie of Josh's hand and feet. Unfortunately, Ryan tied him with steel and chain, so they need to look for the key or use a welder. Suddenly, there was an explosion and the ship shook hard to the left. Ryan suddenly left his wheelchair and took Josh together plunged to the ocean in that dark night.

"Noooooo, Joshhh!!!!"