Arc 2: Three Mafia Heads Fight for My Attention (18)

Dylan had to come to give the final report, so after being complimented by the higher-ups of the police force, he enjoyed his time in a nearby café. Ordering hot milk tea and a plate of strawberry shortcakes, Dylan sat near a window. People who entered the café couldn't help of looking at the sight of a cute boy who had a face of contemplating something.

"Alpha, who do you think will I choose?"

"Not my business but please choose one only"

"It's also involving your business. I am a guardian of Josh right? Do you think being his life partner can be considered a good guardian? I mean, I can finish this mission and get a young, wild, and hot-blooded lover at once, hehe"

"Are you describing an animal? God"

"Anyway, can you give me a suggestion?"

"In the previous world, you don't even hesitate to choose, they are more in numbers rather than this world. Why do you hesitate now?"

"I am not hesitating, I just feel that perhaps hearing your suggestion would help"

"You are going to live with that person till the end of time, so in my opinion choose where your heart more into"

"What a good sister ahh you Alpha"

Dylan got a lot of calls and messages recently from Cao Mo Xiu, Giano, and Josh. They even knew that Dylan was in a café and all of them headed there.

"Look at these three, they even track my phone to know my position"

The café's chime was ringing and three tall and handsome men walked to Dylan's position. They walked in a rush to take a seat beside Dylan and Josh was faster than them. Positioning himself firmly beside Dylan. Cao Mo Xiu and Giano just gritted their teeth and sat in front of them sullenly.

"Baby, I miss you so much," said Giano while holding and squeezing Dylan's right hand.

Cao Mo Xiu also held Dylan's left hand and kiss it softly, showing his yearning. Josh looked at those men in rage, trying to pull Dylan closer to him to separate those hands.

"You three, please don't be like this. People are watching!"

Looking at Dylan's face red in anger, those three just had to behave and try to coax him.

"I'm sorry my love, these fools have enraged you"

"I believe both of you are nothing to my Dylan, so please refrain from using that 'baby' or 'my love' to him"

"And you puppy brother, what's wrong with that 'my Dylan' huh?"

Even though Josh was younger than Cao Mo Xiu and Giano, Josh didn't lose any face. Those three men looked prominent as their presence could press anyone in that place.

When their eyes fighting was getting intense, Cao Mo Xiu and Giano got a phone call which made their face turn menacing to Josh. They had to leave while giving a lot of threat from their eyes to Josh which was replied by his bring-it-on expression. Looking at their back who was getting far away, Josh exhale in satisfy manner while hugging Dylan.

"You three come together?"

"No way. I was first, they were the ones who followed"

"You know them?"

"Somehow, but Dylan it's almost dinnertime, why did you eat dessert before dinner?"

"Ah, it's ok, I am already craving for something heavy. Where do you want to have dinner?"

"I already reserved a place"

"Ohh, that's so overbearing, my baby brother is cool," laughed Dylan