END

Hello!! 

I just checked this account and I found out that people are still reading this and going back to this!! I can't believe it's been years since I started writing this and years since I started fangirl-ing to thirbea. I met so many amazing individuals, I made friends, and had the best time being a thirbea fan account. 

Unfortunately, my twitter account - @ _callioPi is irretrievable. I wish I was able to save so many contents from there but I will always remember all fond memories I made with all the accounts I became friends with since 2015. I think my last memory from that account is when both Thirdy and Bea for the first time both liked my tweet about them (see attached pics). I guess it was a good way of ending things. 

Anyway, I don't know how to reach a lot of you anymore. But a lot of the people I interacted with will always have a special place in my heart. It was not just Thirdy and Bea who helped me get through bad days, it's everyone in "delulu nation" as well.

Thank you for the memories and I hope for all of you to become who you wanted to be. Sharing with you my favorite quote from Yoongi of BTS - "I hope you become a boat between high waves. I believe you can overcome all those difficulties". 

All the best,

Martina/ @_callioPi