Hmmm w-we aren't Neighbors at all!" Jimin shyly said as he looked away as the others looked at him and chuckled. ......Well yes you both are just Neighbors but not in Yoongi's parents house instead Yoongi's own house!" Taehyung answered smiling as Jimin just nodded his head while humming. .....Now now let's continue eating our lunch!" Jin said after a minutes while clapping his both hands as the others just nodded and they continue eating their lunch."

(After their lunch)

As they only have a half day School today, the Taekook, Namjin couples, Y/N and Hoseok really lead their way in the mall while Jimin was in the street waiting for a bus to stop in front of him and while for Yoongi, Yoongi was in the Seoul University Parking lot walking near his car and when he was in front of his car already he quickly go inside and seated in the driver seat as he smirked and started driving were Jimin was standing."

As for Jimin, Jimin was already waiting for the Bus for about minutes now but it didn't come in front of home yet as he decided to just walked and he was about to take a step when suddenly a white car stopped in front of him that made him stoped and looked at it and was greeted with Yoongi. ......It seems the Bus your waiting for didn't come hmmm!" Yoongi said smirking as Jimin looked away and just nodded his head. ......Come inside my car already!" Yoongi coldly added as Jimin was stunned in that for awhile and his eyes widen in disbelief as he looked at Yoongi with a raised eyebrows like he just heard it wrong...

H-huh? Jimin asked confused and was still stunned as Yoongi chuckled and smirked. ......I said come inside my car or else you will be late at your work in the Cute Cafe!" Yoongi said once again still smirking and chuckling as Jimin swollen many times before he nodded his head and slowly come near Yoongi's car before he open the car door and come inside the passenger as Yoongi looked at him through the car mirror and sees that Jimin was uncomfortable and blushing as he smiled a litte at that as he started to drive again."

(At the Cute Cafe)

Minutes has passed and Jimin and Yoongi was arrived in front of the Cute Cafe as Jimin quickly come outside the car and faced Yoongi as he shyly smiled. .....T-thanks for the ride!" Jimin shyly said before he run inside the Cute Cafe as for Yoongi he just chuckled at Jimin's action awhile ago before he drove off his Parents House."

Yeah Jimin!" Jennie called Jimin out when Jimin come near her in the counter as Jimin just hummed still hiding his blushing face. ......I envy you so bad!" Jennie said jokingly as she giggles and smiled as Jimin blushed even more and looked up at her. ......W-why? Jimin asked like he was confused but he already knew what Jennie meant by the her "I envy you so bad". ......Well look the hot and handsome guy you were with last time drove you off here!" Jennie answered smiling and giggling while hitting Jimin in the shoulder as Jimin didn't stop blushing. ......O-oh that so!" Jimin just said still looking down and while still blushing as Jennie suddenly laugh at that cause of Jimin's red face as Jimin looked at her with a pout. ......Why are you laughing and beside you have a Girlfriend Lalisa Manoban our Boss in this Cute Cafe so why are you still envy at me because of that guy? Jimin asked with his pouty lips as Jennie stoped and blushed as well when she just heard her Girlfriend name as then suddenly a Black shadow was on their backa and they know who is it already it's just their Boss...

Who is envy hmmm? Lisa coldly asked as Jennis was stunned at that as she slowly faced her Girlfriend who was now staring at her with her darken face as Jimin just giggles. .....Ah Kim Jennie!" Jimin answered while giggling and bowed at his Boss Lisa before he holds a tray and go to the costumers who ordered the coffee's. ......Why are you envy at Jimin, Jennie? Lisa angirly asked she's not angry at Jimin but to her Girlfriend as Jennie just looked down because of the shame as Lisa grabs her inside the room were they will change their Cafe uniform. ......Answer me Jennie, you know what am I if I'm angry!" Lisa angirly said while holding her Girlfriend Jennie's chin that made Jennie to look up at her with a fear on her eyes. .....H-hmmm, I-i w-was just envy at J-jimin b-because a guy drove him off in h-here!" Jennie whispered answer as she looked away not wanting to meet with her Girlfriend Lisa's anger face as Lisa let go off Jennie's chin as she sigh and crossed her arms around her chest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omg please don't hate Lisa in here 😭😭😭 and to tell you guys I don't Stan Black pink and Lisa is not my Bias 🤣 and sorry if I didn't update for 3 days now I was just out of words about this story cause of my new one 😂😂."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

Author Sam."