16~ Chillingz

Previously on hate or love?
We just slept there cuddling and it was so comfy. I think I am starting to fall in love with this boy again.......

*Next morning*
{Neymar's POV}
I wake up next to a beautiful sleeping Tanya. I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. When I came back I saw that Tanya was awake. "Goodmorning T" I said. "Goooodddmoornniinggg" she said while she stretched out. "What are you going to do today"? I asksed. "Nothing.... I think" She said. "Maybe we can just chill with each other"? I asked. "Yeah fine but for now I am going to my room to just get an shower and stuff so see ya later"? She asksed. "See ya later, shall I walk you to your room"? "Oh no I am good Thanks Ney" Wowwww flashbackssss, when we were a couple she used to call me Ney. She walked out of my room. I would do everything to get her back. She's making me crazy. Oh godddd.

{Tanya's POV}
Ohmyholylord, he is so sweet, and it's like old times. I missed them. I walked to my room and knocked on the door. Diya opened. "Heeeeeyyy" she said very happy. "Uhm, heey" I said back. "Where were you all night"? She asked. "At Neymar's room" I replied. "Hmmm.... Everything is good between you two"? She asked. "Yes" I said. "But where were you, you just left whitout saying anything to me and you weren't here last night"! I said. "Well we leaved on purpose, we wanted that you and Neymar be good again, and it worked" she answered". "Oh well thanks.." I said. "No problem, what are we going to do today because I actually said to Fynn that I could just chill with him today" she said. "Haha you are funny" I said. "Huh, what"? She asked confused. "Neymar asked me the same" I said. "Owh well that's good than we already know the planning of today" she replied. "Okaaay". I walked to the sink and brushed my teeht, took a shower etc.

It was 1 o'clock and I was ready to go to Neymar. I walked to his room. I knocked... No answer. Knocked again no answer... Ugh. I pushed the door and it was open already... Wtf. I walked in to his room and he laid on his bed, shirtless listening to music. I swear I didn't saw something so hot in 2 years. He still didn't saw me. Dumbass fucker. My dumbass fucker, I want him back... Oh lord. I jumped on his bed. "Fuck"! He yelled. "My god, Tanya you scared me" he said. I bursted out in laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAH" I said. "Not funny" he said. "It is" I said. "No it isn't" he said. "Yes" "No" Ye.." he started tickling me and I couldn't even breath anymore. "Ooohh..mmyy..goooodd stttooooopppppp" I tried to yell. "Was it funny or not"? He asked. "Uhm... Yess" I said. He repeated tickling. "Nooooo stooooppp" I yelled. "Was it funny"?! He asked. "Eehmmmm.... Ehhhhmmmmm eeehmmm" I said. "Payback is hard bitch" he said and tickled me again. "Soo... Was it funny"? He asked. "Ughhh... Noo... Yess.. Ehm no actually" I said while laughing. He laid on top of me wich I didn't even know until now. Oh lord. OMG. I... Oh my... He looked me deep into my eyes and did this magical thing which I had missed so much in this 2 years......