1~ Prologue

It all started that day. Tanya is a model and an actrice, she has a very busy life. She is gorgeus as hell and almost every guy want her, but she hasn't been in a relationship for a long time wich is very crazy. She lives in Barcelona guess next to who? Exactly next to THE NeymarJR. They hate each other very much, the first time they met they had a fight about a dumb thing. And since that time they just basiclly want each other to die.

Tanya's POV about Neymar:

I hate him, he thinks that he is everything and that he is the most important thing on this planet, and he obviously isn't. I can't deny that he isn't handsome or sexy, bc he is hot as hell. But I still don't like his personality. I actually want to know him real but I don't have the power to talk sweet to a beautiful person like him.

Neymar's POV about Tanya:

I don't know why she hates me so much I mean I never did her something did I? I don't like her now bc she hates me, but she is sooo pretty. Everytime I look in her eyes I fall in love again and again. Her beautiful brown eyes and long light brown hair, that smells like heaven wich I smelled when she came so close in a discussion. I am not really in love with her or something but she is perfect. And her body too. That is just bc she is a model. But anyways you can definatly say that I have a little crush on her.

So this was the prologue.. I hope you guys kinda like it and keep reading. Love you all X Neyswifeyy