15~ So Sweet...

Previously on hate or love?
We stepped out of the boats and we walked to a sort of an restaurant but it was outside with candles and cozy stuff. So cute and romantic. Wauw. I love it. Diya Fynn and Levi left. OMG
That left me here ALONE with Neymar. God. We walked to that cozy plaze and took our seat. There was already food. My favorite, oh god. "Neymar did you organized this all" I asked. "Yeah, to make it up with you Tanya". "Awh thank you so much". "No problem, anything for you" he said. I giggled.

After that romantic dinner we were in a cab on our way back to the hotel. When we arrived he walked me to my room. Again tooooo sweet my god. "Oh no" I said. "What"? He asked. "I forgot my keys inside and I don't know where that fucking Diya is" I said. "Well, you can stay with me, it's non of a problem" he said. "OMG, so sweeeeeett thank you" I said back. We walked to his room and he started changing his clothes. "Uhm I think I should.." "No shh you already saw everything of me so just wait" He said. Awkwarddddd. "Here" he gave me some shorts and a shirt. It was too big for me but I at least had some clothes. "Thanks". I walked to the bathroom to change but that little miser stopped me. "I also saw already everything of you so don't be ashamed" he said. Ohmyfuckingholylordthisissoawkward. I quickly changed and joined him on the couch. We sat there watching TV and he cuddled me. I was happy that we were good.
He walked to his bedroom and called me. "Tanya, come here". I walked to him and he asked me if I wanted to sleep next to him. I said yes. We just slept there cuddling and it was so comfy. I think I am starting to fall in love with this boy again.......

Things are getting romantic and cozy between them huh?!