4~ Move

It is 3 weeks later and i got a call, they asked me to play in a new movie but I have to move to NYC for 6 months. I don't have any problems with that because here were I live right now there is nothing or no one i can miss. I will move tomorrow so I will start packing. A while later the bell rang. I opened and it was Neymar. "Owh hello Neymar is there something"? I asked. "No... Uhh well actually yes there is a problem Tanya" Neymar said with a sad face. "Come in" I said. "I want to have a serious conversation with you Tanya" What is wrong"? I asked curious. "Tanya... Why why do you hate me"? He asked with a sad voice. "Neymar I don't hate you but"- Neymar cuts me off. "You do Tanya... I mean every time we are close to each other you are acting very mean and I never did something, I just want to be a nice neighbour. Wow that was relly nice. "You know what it is.. I don't know either, I mean every time if I see you I get annoyed and believe me I don' t want to but it just happens every single time I see you." I hope that it wasn't harsh... "Tanya this may sound very awkward but I really like you, and I know sometimes I am kind of a jerk but I promise I will be nice and you won't be annoyed about me ever again". "That is nice Neymar thank you friendly" I hope I was nice enough but still I wasn't very comfy with him around.

Tanya's POV:
Well he is gone a time and he was very nice but tomorrow I will leave for a half year soo yeahh... We exchanged numbers and he stayed a little longer to talk about random stuff. My phone vibrated in my pocket and it was a text from Neymar. I opened it. "Hey Tanya would you like to do something tomorrow"? I texted back with "Hello Neymar, tomorrow morning I leave for New york for 6 months because of my work I am so sorry but we will do something when I am back Okay"? I send it with the hope that he wouldn't be mad or something.

Neymar's POV:
My phone vibrated, she read my text! I opened and read it: "Hello Neymar, tomorrow morning I leave for New York for 6 months beacause of my work I am so sorry but we will do something when I am back Okay"? Why didn't she tell me that in the afternoon when I was with her. I was dissapointed that she didn't tell me and I was sad beacuse a half a year was very long, and everything between us was finally good. Pff I don't get it. Again my phone vibrated: two messages from Tanya. What does she wants.. "I am really sorry" and in the second one: "But.. We can do something tonight.. Actually maybe in an hour? Let me know". 'Sounds good, I'll pick you up at 11" I replied.

Tanya's POV:
Yes he wants!! O my gosh I really need to get ready because 11 is in 45 minutes. I picked out a red short, tight and sleeveless dress. It was very nice. I curled my hair and my make up was silver glitters. I was ready and got black heels out of my closet and ran to the door, the bell rang, he arrived. I opened. "Hey" I said "Hello gorgeus, you look beautiful" he replied. "Well thank you" I said a bit uncomfy. Well ofcourse he looked very handsome... I mean he always does. "Where are we actually going"? I asked curious. "I think I know a good club" he said with a smirk on his face. "Okay" i said dryly. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me very gentle "Ladies first" he said with a little smile. "Thanks" I replied. The car ride was pretty awkward.. It was very silent. We arrived and I got almost blind of all that paparazzi's but yeah I was used to it and so is Neymar. They asked all the same questions: "Are you two a couple"?. "How long are you together"? He was very handsome and sexy and stuff bit it's not that I wan't to be a couple with him or something. Whe walked inside and ordered a few drinks. An hour later or something I fell pretty tipsy and that was because I was verry drunk and so was Neymar. "Coommmeee anndd dannceee withh meee" I said. He went with me to the dancefloor and put his hands on my waist and believe me this boy can dance. I started grinding in to him while he leaved a moan into my ear. "Let's go home babe" Neymar said. "Yeahh" I replied. We called a cab well actually one of the securities did and 5 minutes later the cab arrived. We hopped in and I putted my head on his shoulder. He took my chin and said me to look in his face. "Tanya I love you" he said. "I love you to" I replied. He looked deep in my eyes and then looked to my lips. He kissed me and I kissed back. I fell the love I fell that it was real love. First he kissed lovely but then he began kissing very harsh, tho I liked it. We came home and we sat on the sofa. "I think I will begin where I just finished" "yeah" I said. He started kissing me very rough but I enjoyed. He carried me bridal style to his bedroom and started again. He unzipped my dress. "So sexy Tanya" he whispered in my ear. "No you are" I said giggling. He kissed my neck and ear. I left a soft moan. He was all naked and so was I.

I think you all know what happened after that.

*Next morning*

Neymar's POV:
I woke up and next to me was Tanya. She was sleeping so beautiful. I am afraid if she will regret anything of last night, I mean we were drunk and she basiclly hated me 2 days ago.. We will see. She is awake. "Goodmorning Tanya" I whispered in her ear. "Goodmorning" she replied. "Oh my lord.. I have a very bad headache.." She said to me. That us beacuse you were very drunk last night" I said with a smirk. "Wait what"?! She said stressfull. " I sleep here? Next to you?!... Noo noo noo wwayy we hooked up"? "Yes we did" I said. "Tanya please don't be mad. You told me that you loved me and so do I. I mean please stay with me"? I asked hopefull. "I saaidd I loovvee you"? she asked with a little smile. "Yes you did and I love you to" I said while putting my hand on her cheek. " Honestly... I do love you..." She said giggling". I kissed her deeply. "I wish that this could last forever" She said with pure love. "Me to babe" Oh no oh my god this isn't happening" she said. "What"?! I asked curious.

Soo guys I hope you liked this chapter.. Neymar and Tanya hooked up.. And something is wrong with Tanya... What would it be? Stay tuned to know!!
Love you all!😘💞 X Melis