14~ Romantic

Previously on hate or love?
"Hey again, let's go" Fynn said. "Good idea, but where are we going"? I asked. "The Floating Market" he replied (see the photo). "Wauw, okay let's go" I said. "We ordered a cab and drove to the floating market.

{Tanya's POV}
We arrived at the floating market and it was 5 o'clock. The ride was very long. We walked in and paid. We waited till there was a boat where we stepped in. Fynn Levi and Diya stepped in directly which kept Neymar and me left. We had to sit next to each other. There was no other choice. Ughhh. I stepped in and after me Neymar did. The boat started sailing and we just sat there, next to each other, very awkward. My hands were sweating and I got nervous. Omg. He is soooo handsome and I wish I could just hug and kiss him. My god. "How are you doing"? I asked. OMG. I talked to him. Oh lord. "Fine.. You"? He asked back. "Yeah.. Good". AWKWARDDDDD!!! "I actually didn't expected you here" I said. "Yeah, me neither but I'm glad to see you" he said. Wait.... Whuttt?! "I want to apologize for my behavior 2 years ago and it maybe doesn't matter now anymore but I didn't had the right to yell at you like that. So.. I'm really sorry still.. Can you forgive me"? Wow. That. Was. So. Sweet. "Uhm yeah sure Neymar and I am sorry too. Let's just pretend like that didn't happen" I said. "Alright, good idea" he replied.

{Neymar's POV}
That fucking Tanya is so sweet. She is making me falling in love with her again and again. Damn... I can't believe she forgive me cause what I did was so harsh and cruel to her. I am happy that she wants to make a new start. I am really going to spend the whole entire vacation with this beautiful girl. Wauw. It was dark already and I had an idea. We are going to have an beautiful dinner here. I bet she would like it.

{Tanya's POV}
We stepped out of the boats and we walked to a sort of an restaurant but it was outside with candles and cozy stuff. So cute and romantic. Wauw. I love it.

Heeyy, Ney is being so cute, and they are good!! Vote&comment!!!