You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 52

Start from the beginning

"I didn't expect you to like owls... noona didn't even tell me you were going to adopt them."

Eunyul noona laughed after swallowing the bitten odeng.

"We've been obsessed with owls for a long time, but it was only recently when we went to the pet store that we were able to get the babies. They are unique right? We want to nurture something different than anyone else."

"Yeah, I thought you were going to have dogs. Choeun noona really likes dogs right?" I asked as I filled the bowl with tteokbokki.

"Oh yeah, I really like dogs and will raise dogs," replied Choeun noona who suddenly joined us at the dinner table with Donghyun, "but my apartment is often empty, so I thought I'd have a dog at Million Stars."

"Yeah, let's go to the dog shelter tomorrow and we'll take it from there," said Donghyun.

"You must be happy, Donghyun, you already have a special patient."

"Yes, I can practice faster."

"Don't make them experimental animals, okay?" Choeun noona warned.

"Don't worry, I won't dare. I knew noona would kill me if I did that."

"Oh yeah by the way, I almost forgot. I met Chungdae at the agency," I said after taking a stick of odeng, "he said his schedule would be empty next month, so he asked if we could choose a free day to get together."

"The last time we got together in full, it was New Year's last year, right," said Eunyul noona, "I really miss all of us too."

"I can make time any time. It just depends on you artists," Choeun noona said calmly, "and my content creator."

Choeun noona said her last sentence while pinching Donghyun's nose. Donghyun just smirked while still chewing on the tteokbokki. Donghyun is getting more and more famous now, he has even started getting paid to do several endorsements, mostly fashion brands, food and once there are also skincare products (yes, Donghyun's skin looks healthy). But I'm relieved that behind his busy schedule, Donghyun can make time for Choeun noona. I hope that they can continue to have a good relationship, even though their relationship is only as long as the age of corn until now.

"The other cage is for Rubi right?" asked Eunyul noona.

My girlfriend is also funny, she is not the same as women in general. I think that's also one of the reasons why I like Hwan Eunyul so much.

***

HWAN EUNYUL'S POV

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, this is sudden, but what can I do... the village's head will only be able to meet us tomorrow."

Just two days ago our first part of the Outing Event was over, Hyunbin oppa and I were busy moving on to the second part. Indeed, we surveyed the second village last week, but several times we wanted to meet the village's head, but we didn't get the chance. But indeed we have to hurry to meet the village's head, so that the second part is quickly completed and we may be able to finish the third part at least next month. My principle and Hyunbin oppa's are the same, which is better to finish quickly.

"Oh yes, okay oppa. So what time will we be there tomorrow?"

"Let's leave at 8 am, maybe we can go home before night," replied Hyunbin oppa on the phone line, "I'll pick you up."

"Yeah okay, oppa. See you tomorrow."

Actually what disappointed me was not that I had to suddenly work on Saturday, but because tomorrow Dongsun and I were supposed to go on a date. We've been planning our date since last week. He's been very busy lately, because earlier this month he just received an advertising contract from a well-known cosmetic brand, and last week he started preparing for his commercial shoot and photoshoot. Actually, he was lucky enough to be able to attend the Outing Event yesterday, and as soon as he got home he was immediately busy again, but tomorrow, as he saw in his schedule, he would be given another rest. So we were already planning a date: we will going to the movies, eating, shopping, basically spending time together outside. But now I have to cancel that plan. He must be very disappointed... I tried to reach him by phone, but he didn't pick up the phone. Most likely he is still busy with his artist affairs. Finally, as he often suggested to me, I'd better leave him a message. So I messaged him.