04

A/N: Thank you for 1K Reads!! Read the end Author Note for a update schedule. Written by Bee.

Its been months since Sapnap had started to be friends with Dream, Karl, George, and Quackity. He was really enjoying his time at the new school and they made it easier for him to deal with. Karl helped him out a lot in their drama class since he wasn't aloud to change any of his classes. The group wanted to come up with a nickname for them all. The had arguments for weeks about it but ended up picking 'Crew Boys' when they all (minus Sapnap) started streaming. Sapnap hated it so much but he wasn't gonna ruin this for his friends. He only hated it because he couldn't stream himself since he knows that nobody would want to watch a stream where the streamer doesn't speak. He would often sit next to them when they didn't have face cam on (or any Dream stream since he chose to be faceless) and just vibe or he would join in and use the chat to talk to them.

Karl and Quackity had the fun of teaching themselves and Sapnap 'American Sign Language' to help the youngest be able to communicate better. Once they finished teaching him weakly all three of them started to teach Dream and George it too. They all were jokingly saying that they should teach Sapnap another language instead on English to confuse everyone on why he isn't speaking.

"Come on Karl!! We have to teach him Spanish!!" Quackity screamed into his ears. Karl and Sap laughed at him. They wished that George and Dream were there to help calm the male down before he go to crazy.

"Love, he cant even speak English! Let him learn English fully first!" Karl laughed at the shortest male in the friend group.

Quackity had a thought while hugging his boyfriend looking at the younger male. "Oh! Oh! Oh!! I have an Idea!!"

'What is your idea Quackity?' Sapnap signed to them both.

"He could just be mute to English!! And could speak Spanish with me!" Quackity smiled at the two wanting to know what they think of the idea.

'Quackity that's not how that works! Its not the language. I cant speak.' Sapnap signed to him letting out a quiet wheeze. The 2 smiled at each other, they were happy that even though they couldn't hear his voice, they still got to hear something from him.

The 3 continued to have this 'argument' for a while. They didn't see it as an argument they just saw it as friendly chat with each other. This continued for round about 20-30 minutes until George and Dream got back from where ever they went. Probably to buy stuff for themselves and Sapnap again, like they always do almost every week.

"Can you three stop fighting like little children! We weren't even gone for not even 30 minutes!!" Dream sighed and shook his head at them, acting like he is disappointed but he really wasn't. He enjoyed how his friends would always try and make the mute man feel like he wasn't mute.

"Well!! If I'm gonna be honest Dream" George looks over at the tall male next to him. "It's quite entertaining to see them screaming at each other when we get back"

"Whatever, Whatever, Whatever!! Now you both are back, finally!! We can do the IRL Jackbox stream!!" Quackity smiled at the group.

'Would I still be able to join in even though I am mute and wouldn't add much to the stream?' Sapnap signed and the others frowned.

"Of course you can Sapnap!! Even that idiot is joining in and he chose to be faceless!!" Karl smiled at him. Karl got a smile in return.

Sapnap let out a little laugh and nods at them. Quackity had already left to get everything set up for them. The others were waiting in the main room while teaching George and Dream the last little bit of ASL they had to. Soon the group were called over by Quackity.