03

A/N: Shortnap!!

3rd Person {Time: last class/2:10PM}

George, Dream and Sapnap were standing in the back of the gym for their last lesson of the day before them and the other couple would be hanging out at Karl's house. Sapnap was smiling a lot because he felt like he had people who cared about him. George and Dream were chatting with each other and every once in a while they would see a phone appear in their face with a note from Sapnap. They smiled at the shortest male and Dream patted him on the head. Sapnap rolled his eyes and smacked Dream's cheek before huffing and looking away from the couple.

George and Dream kept on asking him yes or no questions to get to know the boy better. Some of the questions were kind of personal, talking about his family while others were just weird. They asked if he had kissed anybody before or even liked people. Sapnap's answer was no. Sapnap didn't know what it was like to have a crush, he has never has those feelings. He knows he isn't Aromantic because he does find some actors hot? he doesn't know.

Dream asked a deeper question for the youngest. Did he like men, woman and anybody who weren't that. George saw the almost confused look on his face, George was wondering why Sapnap had a confused face.

"Hey Sap. If you need we can always tell you about our sexuality first if it makes you more comfortable talking about it" George smiled softly at the boy who nodded in response.

"Well.. I'm pansexual and questioning poly" Dream looked the ravenette in the eyes. Sapnap smiled and looks at George for his response.

"And im bisexual and also questioning poly" George smiled at him as he saw Sapnap writing in his notes on George's phone who he stole because his mother never gave him one because it was a reward for speaking as Sapnap wrote in one of his other notes from earlier in the day. George wants to meet his mother and just slap some sense into that bitch.

Sapnap handed the phone to Dream and he read it out for the youngest male. "Gogy it reads.. I am homoromantic and asexual.. at least I think I am because I haven't thought of men in a sexual way and I am poly"

George smiled and they all had a group hug that basically said you are valid and awesome. They continued to talk, or write in Sapnap's case until they were called to the front of the gym by the teacher.

The 3 males had a lot of fun during gym class. Running around dodging everyone is the warm ups and getting almost everyone out in dodgeball. After a while their class had a small break and the men started laughing.

"We are amazing! We never got touched or hit!" Dream shouted throwing his arms up in the air in victory.

George rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's actions. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get in Mr. manhunt"

Sapnap looked confused at them. "Oh! Right. Our group afterschool plays Minecraft and we try hunting down this idiot before he beats the game."

George and Dream saw him writing down again. They read the note from Sapnap.

Can I join in?

George and Dream looked at each other and frowned. "Sap.. please don't get angry... but we don't know if you could... its a very... gosh don't be upset.. vocal..." Dream frowned while speaking to the mute. Sapnap looked at the ground and nodded.

George could tell he was upset and he wanted to do something so his new friend wasn't upset because of them.

"Well he could join in Dream!" George told his boyfriend and smiled at the shorter male. Dream and Sapnap looked at the colourblind male confused. George laughed at their confused faces. "He could be with me and point things out instead of being a new hunter!"

Dream and Sapnap looked at each other and smiled then nodded. Sapnap hugged the oldest tightly to say thank you.

After a while of talking and reading messages from Sapnap.

"How about after school we all hang out with Quackity and Karl to play games and then we can go shopping!" George half shouted at the men who weren't even a couple of meters away.

"One, you don't need to shout and two, that would be amazing!" Dream wheezed at his boyfriend's actions. They looked at Sapnap to see his answer. He nodded. All of them smiled at each other before the whole class was called back with a new stupid game they were forced to play.

Place: Dream's house. {Time: 3:10pm} 3rd Person

Dream, George, Karl, Sapnap and Quackity were all sitting in Dream's room just shouting at the top of their lungs. Even Sapnap was trying to add to the group. Dream and Sapnap smiled at each other. They were happy he was trying his best to talk to everyone. Karl and Quackity were a little bit confused on while they were so happy but the didn't question it. Karl figured out Sapnap was mute before his boyfriend, Quackity who doesn't even know. Quackity is quite slow so they just laughed at his stupid actions. He thought the same as Sapnap's mother, just a shy untalkative man. He didn't question it, Quackity wanted the youngest to feel comfortable so he let him not talk.

"Lets all game now!" Karl screamed and ran to his bag and grabbed his device out of it. Everyone laughed at Karl's actions but did the same. Sapnap didn't have his on him so he just looked over George's shoulder while pointing things out to him.

The group had made a brand new world for them all to play on. George and Sapnap were fighting over George's computer since they both wanted to play but there was only 4 devices.

"Boys calm down! One of you can have my device! I have my monitor!!" Dream screamed at the males who were fighting.

"NO! We need to buy him stuff now!" George screamed back.