Starting New...

"Mr. Kirishima, are you sure you want to do this?" Katsuki's boss Yuga asked concerned.

With a soft nod Katsuki looked down at the papers.

"B-but you're so close to being the number 1 hero! Everyone's been so excited about it, your fans, citizens and even some other pro heros! All you need is 2 more major villian attacks and you're sure to be number 1!" Yuga explained concerned.

"I'm aware, it's not like I'm resigning from being a pro hero I'm just not doing full time anymore." Katsuki said as he began to start signing his name on the form.

"You do realize that as a part time pro hero there's only so much you can do. You won't be sent out on any high cased missions which means your popularity will plummet. There'll be absolutely no chance you'll ever be number 1! Forget the top 3, you won't even be in the top 10! And even if you do decide to do full time again one day, it'll take years for you to even climb back up to the top 10!" Yuga continued to try and convince Katsuki.

Katsuki did nothing but look down. If he was being honest, he didn't even want to be a hero at all anymore. The only reason that he was doing part time was because he thought it would be what Eijirou wanted.

All of a sudden Yuga had a sad expression on his face as he looked up at Katsuki with pity. "You know Mr. Kirishima, if this is about your husband...you know you can take as much time off as you want. You can take a year off to go be with your kids and take care of yourself. I would never ask you to work immediately after such a tragic event in your life."

"I appreciate it, but no this isn't about my husband. It's about my kids, they already lost one parent to the hero industry, I can't have them loosing another. I knew death existed as a hero, but I never really thought about it happening to me until it happened to Eijirou. You never really know when your gonna die as a hero. I don't want my kids worrying about me dying everytime I go to work; I don't want to risk it either. I'm not trying to leave my kids an orphan."

Yuga looked down with a disappointed expression as he took the forms out of Katsuki's hand. He couldn't argue with that logic, it was only common knowledge for Katsuki to not want to be a hero after the incident. If he were to somehow die as a hero too; who knows what would happen with his children, they could grow up to be Villians, hating the hero society.

"I see... well regardless Mr. Kirishima, it's been a pleasure working with you. As you know my department is only for full time heros, so you'll be located on another floor. You've done a lot for my business and I'm happy to have worked with you." Yuga gave Katsuki a warming smile, as Katsuki did nothing but nod in return.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Daddy?"

Katsuki closed the door and turned around to see Himari sitting by the Tv watching her favorite show.

"Himari? Baby, what are you doing up? It's 10PM!"

All Himari did was rush over and give him a hug while Mitsuki stood up.

"She refused to go to sleep without you tucking her in. Shohei's already asleep. How did it go?"

"It went fine, Mr. Yuga tried to convince me to change my mind for about an hour and traffic sucked, so I ended up coming back later then intended. Sorry." Katsuki apologized as he picked up his daughter and set his keys on the counter.