Ch. 14: Always By Your Side

Start from the beginning

"Stop nigga, I'm sleepy" I whined as I pulled the comforter up to cover my shoulder.

"Get your sexy ass up & put some clothes on before I break ya back with a round two" he joked as he looked down at his phone. It was crazy to me how he still had me blushing like we were still in a new relationship.

"Yeah you right, Vaeh should be getting up soon anyway" I said as I sat up with the comforter still covering me

"Wouldn't want her to see them titties & get traumatized" he laughed as he stood up & walked to the dresser to get him some boxers out, dick slighty erect & tempting.

"Boy please. She used to feed off these, I doubt she'd be traumatized. Besides, you was just sucking on them hours ago, so don't even" I replied as I watched him pull his boxers up & adjust his dick in them before he put on a tank top & basketball shorts. He laughed as he left our room & I walked my naked ass to the bathroom to shower & brush my teeth.

I found my loves in the the kitchen about twenty minutes later. Maurice was sitting in the breakfast nook reading on his phone while our baby finished her cereal & took the bowl to the sink. I could hear Doc. McStuffins playing on the TV in the living room & smiled to myself as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning lovebug" I greeted her & kissed her forehead. "You sleep good?" I asked as I crouched down to be eye level with her.

"Yes Mommy" she replied as she kissed my dimple. "Daddy helped me make you a bagel" she said as she walked over to the toaster, where two halves of a bagel with strawberry cream cheese on top sat on a plate.

"Awww, thanks Suga" I grabbed the plate & went into the living room where she followed. Since I didn't have to work the day after Thanksgiving, Maurice either & she didn't have preschool, we could spend the whole day chilling. Which now was my favorite type of carrying on.

She had her little toy shopping cart with all the little toy food in it. My mom kept telling me I needed to buy her a little kitchen to go with it & seeing all the fake produce stacked in there, she probably was right. Hell Christmas was next month, so it would make a great gift.

"Mommy you want some eggs?" she asked me in that adorable voice of hers, that always melted me. Even though she's four now & I had been a mother for that long, her calling me mommy always & probably will always give me butterflies. I'm really somebodies Mama in these streets & I loved it.

"Are they hardboiled, you got some salt & pepper for me?" I played along & her smile could light the darkest of rooms.