Ch. 14: Always By Your Side

Começar do início

"What chu doin'?" he asked as a slight hum left his throat when I reached my hand around to rub him through the towel.

"The door locked?" I whispered in his ear, as I leaned back to take off my t-shirt, when he turned to face me & I could see he was hard & ready for action. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes traveled to my breast, that he couldn't help but to grab one & lightly massage it.

"Nah, but you know Vaeh sleep hard as fuck. Just be quiet & she won't wake up" he stood up straight taking the towel from around his waist & letting it fall to the floor. That thick ass dick was pointing straight at me like a cobra about to pounce & my body anticipated it, I was on Pacific ocean!

"I'll try but I can't promise you that...You know how you do & how I get" I said as I chuckled when he laid me back to climb on top of me. He kissed me with so much passion I swear I was about to nut off that alone.

"I'll cover ya mouth if...Well, when you get too loud" he replied with his lips pressed against mine as he sank deep into my womanhood.

40 Minutes Later

We came (literally) down off of our highs, kissing like it would be the last time. He rested his hand on my stomach as he laid with his head on my breast. I rubbed up & down his back as we sat in silence just enjoying one another. I always loved times like this, especially when he would subconsciously tap his finger in sync with the beat of my heart.

"Mama said she's sorry about how things turned out with your dad...She thought it would go differently" I said, finally breaking the silence. He looked up at me, staring into my eyes before laying his head back down.

"Yeah...Ok...I don't know what the fuck she expected from me though. Like, I've literally gone my entire life without him & she thinks I'm gonna be jumpin' for joy just because they're on good terms apparently & it's Thanksgiving? Nah" he finished & I could hear the sadness and irritation in his voice but like his stubborn ass would do sometimes, he tried to hide it.

"Yeah, this is definitely one Thanksgiving we'll look back on & cackle about...You seen how Senior was acting. I'm over his ass & the bullshit he brings...Whew chile, our daughter really hit the jackpot on Grandfather's, didn't she?" I stated with pure sarcasm.

"Shit just makes me wanna turn up on my fatherhood, because I refuse to let my kids grow up like we did" he replied & I was taken aback by the plural. He really had faith that we'd add to our family. I lost that same faith when I miscarried in the bathroom with no warning. I stopped taking the pills to help me get pregnant a while ago, like I needed. help in that department anyway. That was a conversation for another time though. So I just listened as he continued.

"Like I said earlier, I love you & I love Nevaeh more than anything this world has to offer. I'd give up my last breath if I had to for y'all...So I don't see how he could have all of that & just leave..." he paused.

"Fucking coward. I could go the rest of my existence without ever seeing his bitch ass Steve Harvey knock off lookin' ass again" he said seriously but the end had me holding in a laugh, that he could feel with his ear pressed against my chest.

"That shit ain't funny" he tried to state like he wasn't playing until not even a second passed before he too was laughing. "Man fuck him & Senior, especially after today" he kissed my shoulder & laid his head down on the pillow.

"Thank God for Earl" we said in unison, locking eyes and grinning.

I don't even remember when we fell asleep but I was woken up by a pop on my ass & Maurice laughing as he sat up in bed, putting his feet on the ground. I looked around confused, seeing the sunbeams shine from the window & the curtains pulled back. I looked over my shoulder at him & laid my head back down.