TROUBLE'S A-BREWIN

And it didn't.

"Of course a slimy man like that would back out when he loses," Fred muttered angrily.

"Make sure your mother never hears of this," Arthur patted him on the back, "Not only will she be furious you've been gambling, but she'll go absolutely mad if she finds out you lost."

"But we didn't lose, Dad!" George indignantly shouted.

"Yeah, he backed out when he realized he lost. Stupid Bulgarian fans."

The two glanced over at harry, "Not you, Harry. Of course."

"Right," he replied, suspicious.

"Well, I suppose you boys could use an early night's rest to cool off," Arthur suggested, holding open the tent for everyone to file in.

"Sure," the two retorted sarcastically.

Fred and George walked back to the bunk beds and closed the curtains behind them, angrily mumbling the entire time.

"Hey," Ginny whispered, crouching next to the couch where I was sitting. "Shouldn't you go talk to them?"

"I doubt I'll be able to do much better than a twin brother," I sheepishly responded, clasping my hands together nervously.

"Still," she tilted her head, "It couldn't hurt, right?"

And, well, she was sort of right.

"I just don't understand how he could be in the Ministry and be so crooked," George fumed.

"Oh, I can believe it," Fred muttered, his leg fidgeting up and down.

"Well, now you know not to make bets with him."

The two of them sent me a deadpanned look, "Right, thanks," they chimed in unison.

"I'm gonna go talk a walk, maybe tell Cedric if I head over that way." George stood and stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking down at the ground like his owl'd flown into it, and left the bunk area.

A familiar sinking feeling settled in my stomach and my eyes slid over to Fred, who already had his eyes trained on me. His leg still bounced up and down, shaking the mattress slightly as he leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees.

"Fred..." I trailed off threateningly, about as much of a warning as a fluffy rabbit could probably give off, though.

"Thomas," Fred spoke lowly, giving a bit of a smirk. He knew exactly what he did to me when he said my first name like that.

"Don't do that," I whispered, shying away as I felt him move closer.

"Do what?" He asked, playing dumb as usual.

"Stop teasing me." I bit my lip as I felt his hand grip my waist and his lips brush against my neck.

"Sorry," he said softly. I knew he wasn't apologizing for teasing as I felt his hand in between my thighs.

"I know I say this a lot, but-"

"We shouldn't do this here, I know," he mumbled, cutting me off. Fred let out a sigh, dropping his forehead to rest against my shoulder.

"You're just looking for a distraction because you're mad," I said gently, reaching up to pat him on the chest.

"What's so bad about that?" Fred mumbled, sitting up to look me in the eyes.

I swallowed against the nervousness that built up in my throat as I noticed that mischevious glint glowing in the darkness of the room.

"After all, a little cutie like you in my bed is the best distraction. I'm pretty sure I've said that, haven't I?"