Kiyopon is curious / Kiyopon is scared....

Start from the beginning

' Going to buy some medicine for Horikita.' It said.

" Aww, how sweet~" she said.

Kiyopon was confused so he wrote on his notebook.

' Isn't that what friends do?' It said.

Mori sighed in disappointment and told Kiyopon to not mind it.

" Ayanokoji-kun, there's been rumors about you and Horikita-san dating. Is that true?" She asked.

Kiyopon shakes his head 'no' .

Mori suddenly stands in front of him, stopping Kiyopon in his tracks.

" Then she won't mind if you and I started dating, right?"  She asked with a cute grin.

Kiyopon's eyes widened.

" Pfft, just kidding!" She said before stepping aside and giggling.

" Looks like I succeeded in gaining a reaction out of you!" She said.

Kiyopon wrote in his notebook.

' You actually got me.' It said.

Mori smiled

" Well, I'll leave you alone for now. See you later, Ayanokoji-kun!" She said and then walked back to her shared room with Horikita.

Kiyopon wondered if Mori was truly joking...

But he immediately brushed that thought away and focused on getting medicine.

Mori sighed as she made her way back to the room.

' I was obviously joking but.....I wouldn't really mind dating him....' she thought while smiling at their earlier encounter and recalling all the fun she had with Kiyopon at the arcade.

2. Kiyopon is scared!

It was the 3rd day of vacation and currently, Kiyopon was simply walking around the different hallways, absent-mindedly.

He suddenly came upon a room that had a sign that said,

' Speranza's exclusive Spa and massage parlor!'

Kiyopon wondered if he should get a massage....

But instantly denied it since it would be a waste of his points.

But as soon as he was about to walk away...

Suddenly a random employee walked out and went to Kiyopon.

" Hey kid. Can you hold onto this for a sec? I need to get something." The employee said and gave him a bottle of oil and then ran off to who knows where.

Kiyopon looked at the bottle in confusion and then to the missing employee.

But before he could move, suddenly a woman went out of the store with an angered look.

" OI! KAZUTO, YOUR SHIFT ISN'T DONE! YOU STILL GOT ONE CUSTOMER!" She yelled but then realized that the man named " Kazuto" was gone.

She then let out a small 'tch' and then suddenly noticed Kiyopon with the bottle of oil that Kazuto had left him before he left.

She points to him.

" You!" She said.

Kiyopon's eyes widened and he pointed at himself as if asking ' Who? Me? '

The woman nodded and pulled him to the front door.

" It seems like Kazuto left you with the oil bottle. Do you know how to massage?" She asked impatiently.