After The Date

The movie is halfway through. When he yawns and you come to the realization he was still here. You take your legs down and sit up, you scan the room for your skirt but you threw it at the other couch. You need to cover up quickly before he notices. The blanket seems like a harmless choice you quickly put it over your bottom half. He notices your quick movement. "Your cold?" "Yeah I got a little chilly" "Oh" He opens a three buttons off his button down. You went back to watching the movie.
*The movie ended so you put on Tokyo Revengers to watch in the meantime.
5:23pm
You need to pee but your still not wearing anything. You try to sneak away from under the blanket but he grabs your foot and pulls it on his lap. "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back" "hmm okay" You rush to the bathroom do your business wash your hands and come back to the couch. You try to cover back up with the blanket but he grabs it and smirks. "I already saw everything" "really?" "yeah I was watching you but then you took off your skirt. And was like that for a while" you blush "oh then I put a blanket on for nothing" "yeah" You move closer to him and sat very close to his side under his arm with your hand on his chest. He looks at you and you look at him. He rubs your chin. You jump into his lap and start kissing him. He kisses you back and pins you down to the couch. You slip your tongue into his mouth and he intertwined the two. You wrap your legs around his waist. And push your body up onto his. He moves his lips down to your neck and sucks on it leaving hickeys. You moan at what he's doing. He lifts you up and holds you by your cheeks. Your lips are together again. And at this time your thong is soaked so you take it off. He finds your bedroom and pins you to the bed. Kissing you from your neck all the way down to your entrance. You know what's next. He slowly started licking the outside of your cookie then he sticks his tongue in. You moan in please he starts to vigorously lick it. You arch you back and pull him in closer. The fast he goes the closer you are to cuming. After a while you cum all over his face and the bed your sit up but get pushed back down with a passionate kiss. He goes back to kissing your neck. Then your lips. He takes off his shirt and unbuttons his pants. You go into your closet. And take out one of your three black boxes labeled "toys". You get back into the bed. "What are you into?" "Hmm good question tell me what you like and I'll tell how I feel about it" "Well.....choke me if you want to, pull my hair" "Oh your very bold. Are you okay with calling me your majesty?" "Whatever you want to be called" He smiles and you guys start to passionately kiss again. You take your top off and he takes off his pants. You sit in his lap and start kissing him again. He pulls you close to him while grabbing your ass. You grind on his lap hinting to him your ready. He pins you back down on the bed and sucks on your neck. You moan under his touch. You wrap your hands around his head and he takes off his boxers. You looked down to see what is looks like. Your amazed but worried if he's going to destroy you. He holds your neck in a chokehold position using that to bring your face to meet his. You spread your legs for him and his tip is at your entrance. He starts to push it inside you. You let out a moan. He's halfway inside and your a moaning mess. He pushes it in all the way inside. He starts vigorously thrusting inside causing you to moan at every thrust. He puts your legs on his shoulder to give him more access he begins to thrust again you moan loud enough for your neighbors to hear you. He picks up the pace. You moan even louder but you try to hush yourself so you wouldn't get a noise complaint. Your both panting heavily. You go back to kissing him. Your moaning and whimpering he starts to go even faster causing your stomach to tingle. Your close to cuming and he is too. He finally slows down and cums inside of you. You look him in the eyes telling him round two. He nods smirks and starts back up again.