How we met

3:48 pm
Wednesday the 18th

Y/n's pov
Work is so boring I wish someone would just come in and make it less boring. *The door opens a man with black curly hair walks in by himself. His nails are painted gray and he looks handsome he's alone but looks like he's waiting for someone to meet him. "If you take a picture it last longer" He says when reaches the counter bringing you out of your daydream zone. You roll your eyes. "What can I get you?" He smirks, "hmm are you on the menu?" You blush a little and let out a small smile. "No I'm not so is there something I can get you or are you going to keep flirting with me?" "I'll take a black coffee" "okay is that all?" "are you sure your not on the menu he traces your hand that was leaning on the counter. You blush even more. "I'll make an exception just this once" He lets out a grin. "What time are your free?" "Friday works?" "I don't know how about Saturday?" "Sure" He pays for the coffee and walks over to a table for four. He was waiting on three more people then. Good to know. *Two tall men walked through the door one was only a little shorter than the other the shorter one had long black hair the other had brown hair but it wasn't long as the dark haired boy they went over to him. Oh snap I didn't get his name. I should've done it before they came. *A short white haired boy walked in and went over to the table. That must be his friend group. If he's here when my shift is over I'll get his name and number.

4:58pm
Yes! Just two more minutes until I'm free but that also means they've been here for and hour. Maybe he's waiting on me. His brown haired friend is leaving though so maybe there leaving too. Whatever I'm looking into it way too much. Oh there coming over here now. What do they want? Are they gonna kidnap and murder me? Y/n your overthinking again. "My love what's yours name?" "Oh it's y/n yours?" "Arny" You blush a little he's so straight forward. His friends who are both taller interrupt your conversation. "Arny, we should get going....nice meeting you y/n" The tallest one waves and leaves. "Arny, Brandon's right we have to get going" He leaves after stating a point. "Your friends are waiting for you" "Meh they'll understand" "oh really" "give me your phone" *You squint your eyes at him and hand it over. He does something to it and hands it back. "Your welcome" He smirks before leaving. He's so dreamy. You look at your phone he added his number to it.