𝟔

[𝟔]
[𝑨𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒓]

MAX
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Children, excuse me. Um- as you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep" Fairy Godmother smiled "and because your parents can't be here due to- uh- distance, we've arranged for a special treat" he smiled going over to a conquer and pressing a but seeing our parent faces "I don't see anything, nor do I hear" "kids!? Fairy Godmother called, we al, got up and walked over "Evie, it mommy" EQ said "look how beautiful" I rolled my eyes, looking down at the phone Ben gave me, I had ben texting him all day, it was actually quite nice

Bennyboo: Hey!

Ur Fav VK: hey

Bennyboo: Are you in class?

Ur Fav VK: maybe😏

Bennyboo: lol, having fun?

Ur Fav VK: yeah, I got a lot of drawings done, plus I took down the art form my locker and painted it on a canvas.

Ur Fav VK: I'm planning on giving it to the art club

Bennyboo: perfect, did you get Mal to take hers down too?

Ur Fav VK: uhhhh, maybe...

Bennyboo: it's okay if you didn't, thank you for trying😁👍

I chuckled 'cute' I thought before looking back up at the computer "still doing tricks with eggplant?" My mom said, Fairy Godmother looked offended, I would be too but I couldn't help but chuckle at what she said😏

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" She argued "you really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 am?" They all chuckled "I mean, really, what the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" She mocked 'oh my god' I face planted "they were mice! They were not-" she tuned to us "they were mice, hey were not-" "thank you so much. Thank you" Mal smiled "they were mice" she said one more time.

We all stepped up, we hiding in the back "hi mom" Mal smiled "Mal!" She yelled "I miss you" "you children are never far from our thoughts" Jafar smiled "how long must mommy wait to see you?" She asked "there's a big coronation coming up. I think probably some time after that" I said, not looking put form my phone "when?" She asked, anxiously "Friday, 10;00 am" Mal smiled "you sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic- you, you little nugget that I love so much" me and Mal looked at each other before awkwardly chuckling "yes, we completely understand, mother" I said, smiling up at her "Carlos, is that a dog?" Cruella said, getting very close to the camera "yes, yes, baby, I do understand" she squeaked to toy on her coat "It would make the perfect size for earmuffs" she laughed evilly, Carlos stepped up "he's the perfect size for a pet" he argued "this dog loves me and I live him! And FYI, your dog is stuffed!" "oooooo" I said, everyone looking at me as I chuckled, looking back down at my phone, hiding form embarrassment "so give it a rest!" "Oh, burn" Jafar laughed "why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!" She yelled, they both started throwing insults, Jay turned it off, us hearing enough of their bickering "I'm so sorry" Fairy Godmother whispered "thanks for the special treat" Jay smiled "of course" she smiled back. We all turned around grabbing our bags and walking out "Maxi? Evie asked "what do you think our parents are gonna do to us if we don't pull this off?" "I think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but untimely proud of us for doing our best" I smiled turned to her "really" Carlos asked, clearly confused "no, I think we're definitely goners" "yeah" Evie whispered. We then walked back to our dorm.

"Som we'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here" Mal explained, showing us a map "I will be in the very front, you all will be up in the balcony" I said "Carlos?" I asked "okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand" he explained "perfect" Mal said "Evie?" I asked "yeah?" "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like I light" I said, hesitant to give her the perfume bottle "okay, she nodded, we all looked at one-another, my eyes started to well up with tears but I blinked them away 'If this is gonna work I can't fall for him' I thought, I sighed looking at a page in the spell book "Maxi! You want to break Ben's love spell?" Evie asked "yeah, you know, for after" Evie sat down next to me "I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good an beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra- cruel" I said, Evie gave me an understanding look and I took the spell book, heading to the kitchen "Maxi?" After leaving to room tears ran down my cheeks as my vision got blurry, I ran to the kitchen whipping my eyes.

Jay got up from his bed, looking over to see his trophy, saddening him that he had to leave all of his friends form the team.

Carlos looked over Dude and started petting him, sad that he would have to leave him when their parents got there.

Evie pulled out her test looking at it as she smiled sadly, sighing as she remembered how happy Doug made her.

"A million thoughts in my head, should I let my heart keep listening?" I sang as tears ran down my cheeks "I know it's time to say goodbye. So hard to let go" I looked, seeing a tear drop into the batter, I took a shaky breath, closing the book next to me and stirring until it was all mixed.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I feel bad for Maxi
He actually loves Ben but never had the courage and strength to admit it to Ben and him self
Again I'll be posting either Tuesday or Wednesday

:'(