10: The argument

"H- Harley?" Ivy was just gasping at was she was seeing. Her fiancé that she thought was murdered by that wanna-be clown was standing right in front of her. Alive and well.

Maybe this was a ghost. She wasn't real. Maybe she was just going crazy and this wasn't real. I guess I should've laid of the vodka.

"Pamela?"

Omg it even sounds like Harley.

"Ivy who's at the doo-" Dick saw Harley and had a million questions. Cuz he remembered her dying. Like, a year ago.

Selina arrived at the scene and saw an awkward Harley standing in front of a frozen Dick and Ivy. She sighed. She thought she'd reply differently.

"Selina? Selina! Are you seeing her? Or am I just going delusional?"

"I assure you, she's real. I've know for a few months and-"

"What?" 

oh shit.

But she wasn't angry at Selina. She was mad as hell at Harley. Because why would she tell Selina and not the only person that mourned more for her than ivy.

"Do you even have the slightest idea what you put me through? No?"

Harley shakes her head.

"Oh if course not! Cuz you've been living in a cave for a year!" Ivy stopped after she remembered something. "Oh... my God, when I smelled your perfume at that lair just outside Gotham, it was you in there, weren't you?"

Harley nodded.

"And you knew? You fucking knew didn't you!"

"Uh yeah okay I did but-"

"Why didn't you tell me for fuckssake? I've been going crazy and you'd be there chilling with her every time you disappeared and didn't come back for 2 hours!"

"She told me she'd tell you. She wasn't ready!"

"Oh, better question." she turned to Harley. "Why'd you fake your death in the first place?!"

"Start over."

"Without me?"

"Okay, now that you say it, it sounds stupid."

"Oh really."

Jason came at the door too. When he saw Harley he was very confused. "uh, wasn't she dead?"

"Yes! But miss faked it. TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ME!" IVY was screaming on the top of her lungs. "You know, I have mourned you. I cried for you. Digger killed himself so he could be with you."

"What..?"

"Yeah you haven't heard, did you. He took his life to be with you, while you were living your best life!"

"I was as hidden as I could to not show myself and give away that I was alive. I tried to tell you, but that didn't work out."

"'tried to tell me' Harls shut up. Technically you're dead for over a year. Did you ever care about me?"

"I did!"

"Doesn't look like it."

The others just looked at Ivy and Harley argue. They were happy Harley wasn't actually dead, but what she did was unforgivable. More for Ivy because she proposed the same day.

"Get out. Get out!"

"Ives, no-"

"Leave Harley! I don't wanna see you anymore."

Harley sighed. She understood and she'd give Ivy her space.

"But I am gonna kill that clown anyway."

"No-"

"Why?" Ivy's eyes widened as Harley looked at the floor. "Don't tell me you've been sleeping with him."

"What? No! We've just been living together, that's all. Why would I get in the same bed as that ass."

"Then why are you living with him"

"Because he was sure that he'd get barbequed if he showed his face in Gotham, so we both decided to stay in together. That's all."

"I can't look at you. Get the fuck out Harley. And you too Selina."

"Me? What did I do."

"You said nothing about the fact that my fiancé is alive."

"Because Harley told me not to!"

"I can't right now. Leave! Both of you!"

Harley sighed and left the lair with Selina. She felt like she fucked up. And she did fuck up. She fucked up a thing she worked for so long. Now it's all for the drain. She felt like her friendship went down the drain too. She walked inside the lair and saw the Joker watching football. he turned and saw a sad Harley and Selina."

"Dang, what happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." she walked past Joker and went straight to her room and shut the door.

"What's up with her?"

"How do you expect Ivy reacted to her supposedly dead girlfriend to appear on your porch after a year?"

"Not good?"

"Terrible. And because i know too, miss planty there kicked me out."

"Ouch."

"Don't need your pity. She got angrier when she heard Harley was living with you."

"Oh god."

She wont kill you. I think. Harley at least doesn't want you dead."

"If she did, i would've been barbeque already. How's Gotham?"

"It's Gotham. Sincerely, what do you expect."

"Will she be okay?"

Selina looked up yet. She herself didn't know. Harley was very sad when we came here." she just hoped Ivy wouldn't hate them forever."