I'm Here

This is set a year after Ella was sent to hospital. She's 2 1/2 now.

Elliot's POV.

I woke up early but Liv wasn't there, I could hear Ella crying. "DADDY!" she yelled. I got up and ran to her room. "DADDY! The bad man took mommy!" she said in tears.

"What bad man?" I asked.

"He sayed mommy was a whore. What's a whore daddy?" she asked and now I was scared. I took her in my arms and brought her to the living room and grabbed the phone.

"Where's grandpa Don?" I asked.

"Work" Ella replied.

"Did mommy say anything?" I asked as I waited for the phone to ring.

"She sayed please don't and he stayed if she didn't shut up he would kill her baby" she said starting to cry.

"Shh it's OK baby. It's OK" I said although I was panicking. Don wouldn't pick up.

I ran outside and I bumped into Kathy, she had Maureen with her and I knew it was my weekend but I had other things on my mind.

Don's POV.

I was at work when I got a video call on my computer. I answered it and saw Joseph Stabler appear on the screen, Olivia was tied up behind him. "You took my son and had me arrested so I took your daughter" he said walking to Olivia. Between Joseph Hollister and Joseph Stabler, Olivia was never left alone.

"You keep her out of this" I said shakily.

"I never did a 16 year old before.. I think I might give it a try" he laughed and Olivia started to panic. "Ahh she's a fighter I see. I like that" he smiled running his hands through her hair.

"What do you want?" I asked desperately.

"Revenge" he replied and the screen went dark. I stood up and saw Elliot running into the squad with Ella and Maureen.

"Liv's gone. She's gone he took her she's gone" he said in tears.

"I know. Your father has her" I said and he looked at me worriedly.

"My father?" he asked sounding, hurt and afraid.

Olivia's POV.

Maybe Kathy was right when she called me a sex object.... Because I do get raped enough. Joe had left though I thought maybe he'd gotten bored of me, but he returned with Kathy?

"No, no please" Kathy said tearily.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I don't wanna screw you. I'm gonna do your friend over there, you just gotta watch" he said walking to me and unzipped his pants.

"No" I said struggling.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Kathy screamed. Joe zipped up his pants and walked towards her. He started hitting her over and over and over. She started to bleed from her nose and mouth. He forced himself inside her and she screamed.

"If you don't want that to happen again then I suggest you keep your mouth shut" he said before walking back to me. "Now where were we?" he whispered kissing me softly.

"Please, don't do this. Please"  I begged and this seemed to make him worse. He slapped me across the face then slid his hand down my pants and forced it inside me. I could feel his fingers filling every part of me. "Please stop!" I sobbed.

"Shhh.. Be quiet" he shushed me. I could feel myself start to bleed. "Stop! It hurts!" I yelled through the tears. Kathy just looked to me, I could see her face was flooded with tears. When he pulled away from me he went back to her and started taking her clothes off. I knew what he was gonna do so I shut my eyes  tightly as her screams filled my head......

Hope you thought this was OK!!! More is on the way! I don't know how much longer I'm gonna make this but that's up to you! :P