Intro

You wake up from a dream. It's been weeks since you last used the BSD, after that escapade with Curtis and Marcy. You groggily turn over and see that it is 9am. "Best get up." You murmur. You stand up and as you go to open the door, a flash knocks you back onto your bed, and also wakes you up. You open the drawer that the flash came from, and you see the BSD, with all of its normal buttons, except the middle is now a screen. The test on the screen reads:

Welcome to BSD update 1.1! This update lets you not just switch bodies with/between people, but now alter them, whether it be physical or mental. As always, reality will alter to your changes. Just point the cone at the person you want to alter and select 'Alter' on the screen.

Thank you for using the BSD! Try not to live as another person for 14 years again ;)

"Sweet. Well, looks like Stevie will be the guinea pig again..." you whisper, holding the BSD in your hand. You walk along the corridor and descend the stairs, looking for someone to change. You see your 18-year-old sister Stevie making a sandwich in the kitchen. You point the device at her and press the button. Instead of requiring a second person to swap with like it used to do, there were three options on the screen. "Alter (physical)", "Alter (mental)" and "Body Swap". You select Alter (physical) and read the plethora of options, ranging from height to age to hair length - the list went on. You scrolled until you found "Age". You pressed down on the slider and changed it to '6'. You pressed enter and watched as Stevie started to shrink. Her hair became shorter, and before long she couldn't reach the counter. You figured her mental age and IQ had changed too. You see your mother run into the kitchen to take the butter knife from your now younger sister. "We don't play with those. Look, I'll finish your sandwich for you." You reset the BSD and decided to go out into the street to play some more.